If 90% of the classes would be melee fighter...

BobaFurz

...we would have actually more StarWars than GunzWars. Instead we have 90% of the classes who are fighting from range.

Hey why not give Jugger/Guards and Sin/Mara a nice gun aswell so they would actually not be outsiders.

Edited by BobaFurz

Have you ever seen the Star Wars movies or read the books!?!?

95% or more people in them are not Lightsaber wielding Jedi/Sith.

How many Jedi are in Return of the Jedi?

How many troopers?

Several hundred.

How many troopers?

Several hundred.

have you not seen star wars? How many troopers can 1 jedi kill? Hundreds! How many troopers does it take to kill a jedi/sith lord? probably more than you would ever encounter in this game. Your argument is invalid.

Not saying i want a gun though i play sith assassin, i love my class just the way it is.

How many troopers?

Several hundred.

have you paid attention to the lore or the timeline of star wars and the conditions going on?

Yes I have paid attention.

Also when Order 66 was put in place troopers smashed Jedi like flys.

Jango also just shoots Jedi dead.

One thing I've noticed about Star Wars Lore. The volume of Jedi/Sith is inversly propertional to their power. In other words, when there are 10 or 20 forces users in existence they rock, but when there are thousands they always grow weak.

One thing I've noticed about Star Wars Lore. The volume of Jedi/Sith is inversly propertional to their power. In other words, when there are 10 or 20 forces users in existence they rock, but when there are thousands they always grow weak.

Dont try to give excuses , using SW lore to base your answer was totally wrong.

Really if you think a darth member of the dark council in the lore could EVER get shot , even by a sniper , you are already going nuts.

One thing is shooting a mass of weaklings , another is shooting a lvl 50 , who the lore INGAME states has one of the most powerful jedi/sith alive.

Ordinary trooper can't kill a jedi, but here you're not a common trooper, you're an outstanding soldier, far above from avarage. 99% of soldiers isn't that good, so even a good trooper can kill a lot of others troopers. Jedi an sith are more selective order that choose only the best and so by definition they are already above the avarage.

In the game you need to see the char trooper as something like boba fett and not a regular storm trooper. You're an elite trooper not a recruit.

Dont try to give excuses , using SW lore to base your answer was totally wrong.

Really if you think a darth member of the dark council in the lore could EVER get shot , even by a sniper , you are already going nuts.

One thing is shooting a mass of weaklings , another is shooting a lvl 50 , who the lore INGAME states has one of the most powerful jedi/sith alive.

In the Lore that sniper/bh/merc/commando is also one of the most powerful examples of their archetype.

How many Jedi does Grievus kill in the far future?

How many does Jango kill?

How many do the clone army kill?

Sorry mate if you want to play "the most powerful person in the game" play a single player game like the force unleashed.

there are 3 ranged dps classes, one ranged/melee hybrid (powertech) and 4 melee dps classes....

All healing specs are ranged, all tanking specs are predominantly (or exclusively) melee

Edited by Adzzy

there are 3 ranged dps classes, one ranged/melee hybrid (powertech) and 4 melee dps classes....

All healing specs are ranged, all tanking specs are predominantly (or exclusively) melee

If you think that powertech is the only class who can be played as hybrid you miss a lot of potential. Only 2 really pure melee classes are in this game.

Edited by BobaFurz

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ConservationOfNinjutsu

QFT - My favorite is the guy that jumps onto Jango's platform and just get's shot and falls to his death with no fight. He must've taken the trials like fifty times.

Meanwhile, just because Luke is the only Jedi in the galaxy, he can do stupid moves like holding his hand up in the air just so a guy on Jabba's sail barge can shoot it and still defeat the whole barge on accident. The days before real fight choreography were amusing, indeed.