Darth Nihilius

XantosTheSith

Which makes me wonder, now - why are Miraluka a playable race when in KOTOR they establish that their entire species was wiped out by Darth Nihilus.

Are we to believe that Visus Marr managed to not only achieve parthogenesis but also do it enough times to repopulate their entire race?

Which makes me wonder, now - why are Miraluka a playable race when in KOTOR they establish that their entire species was wiped out by Darth Nihilus.

Are we to believe that Visus Marr managed to not only achieve parthogenesis but also do it enough times to repopulate their entire race?

Katarr the homeworld of the Miraluka was destroyed but many members of the species were offworld when the devastation occurred, in fact they adopted an Expansion Region planet called Alpheridies as their new home after Katarr's destruction. KOTOR II says that Visas is the only survivor of the Katarr attack not the last of her species.

Edited by usmarshal

Meh, other sith have destroyed whole planets. I'd say Nihilius was as strong as most 'Dark Lords of the Sith' (meaning those sith who rose to the top) but at the same time, his hunger consumed him. If we're comparing him against all other Force users, I'd put him at around 7/10. He didn't really keep his free will.

In terms of sheer power, I'd say he pretty much maxed out (ignoring the idea he was enslaved to it, as all Sith essentially are). Besides eating an entire planet, he killed some of the most powerful Jedi, including master Vandarr and any other Masters that survived Malak's attack of Dantoine (exception given to the 3 that show up in KOTOR 2).

Darth Nihilus is a dark horse, he(If we can even call him human) is neither Sith nor Jedi, he is just the dark side, he was only ever even weakened by feeding off of Echoes and wounds in the force, its the only reason he was killed, he could strip away force power from anyone at anytime, clearly this didn't work on Meetra Surik, he could very well be the most powerful Dark Side entity of all time, we just don't know, and i doubt we ever will.

Keep in mind Nihilus left his physical body behind to inhabit his armor. That's pretty bad-*** to me.

I agree! I know we've had some pretty powerful Sith Lords that have created empires but the fact that Nihilius fought for nothing other than to consume beings and the force.. pretty sadistic stuff.

"The less said of that one, the better—even a stray thought may draw him." - Kreia

Edited by Reaulsy

His body was just rotting away so he just said **** it and transferred the essence of his being into his armor. If KOTOR 2 wasn't so rushed, the ending and his story probably would have been way more epic and fleshed out.

Obsidian planned to patch in the content but Lucas Arts are *****. Download the restored content mod. Really Kotor 2 > Kotor 1.

Definitely a 10/10 as far as raw power goes. The guy could devour an entire planets life force. But he had weaknesses, such as being a slave to his hunger, and almost inability to comprehend an individual being (he was so powerful he saw whole planets through the force, but not someone right in front of him). However....

The Sith Emperor demonstrated a similar ability on Nathema, yet still manages to maintain his free will and mental acuity. He is thus arguably far more dangerous.

Spoilers above in black font.

Definitely a 10/10 as far as raw power goes. The guy could devour an entire planets life force. But he had weaknesses, such as being a slave to his hunger, and almost inability to comprehend an individual being (he was so powerful he saw whole planets through the force, but not someone right in front of him). However....

The Sith Emperor demonstrated a similar ability on Nathema, yet still manages to maintain his free will and mental acuity. He is thus arguably far more dangerous.

Spoilers above in black font.

Makes you wonder.

Dromund Kaas must have been like a force lightbulb for Nihillus.

Im hoping nihilus mask/helmet is an available armor item... Also Exar Kun's lightsabre....malak's....Treya's....ok there is a ton of items i hope are in the game....a prototype star forge might be cool to visit too...

Back to topic, i think he is very similar in concept to the emperor...a proto-emperor ... Veeeery strong, but he is all hunger and passion, no real individual left