I'm almost dead, the laugher!

LiamC

Personally, I like the sense of entitlement that nearly every single forum poster here has.

"I PROMISED TO GIVE YOU MONEY- YOU GIVE ME GAME NOW!"

It's like these people never read a single thing that Bioware said about early access, and now they are complaining about it.

Personally, I like the sense of entitlement that nearly every single forum poster here has.

It's like these people never read a single thing that Bioware said about early access, and now they are complaining about it.

;D, I like it when people cancel their pre-order at this time, when early access has started.

I have also found it so amusing.

I guess as an EU player im not used to sharing a forum with yanks that are either 1) Going to sue or 2) Getting really mad because they failed to read the "may" part about preorder.

Its made for some really interesting reading for sure and has made the waiting I am sure for most of us that much easier because of its entertainment value.

Thanks for this but seriously now...when will EU get its own forum?

I guess as an EU player im not used to sharing a forum with yanks that are either 1) Going to sue or 2) Getting really mad because they failed to read the "may" part about preorder.

Its made for some really interesting reading for sure and has made the waiting I am sure for most of us that much easier because of its entertainment value.

Agreed.

It definitely seems as if reading comprehension isn't taught and/or stressed at the same level as when I was in school. The amount of people unable to grasp the meaning behind "may" and "up to" is, frankly, appalling.

I don't think they will bother with separate forums for the third world countries.

Except Origin deducted the full amount from many of our accounts when we preordered, including me. Don't act like you know everything.

Greetings Everyone!

We are closing this thread because the subject matter appears to have little room for constructive discussion. We ask that you stay on-topic to the general discussion of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ when posting in the forums. Please review our Rules of Conduct before posting on the forums.

Thank You!