Back from a long time away

Doracahl

I haven't played since release pretty much. What servers are strong for PvP and anything specific I should know? I plan to play a Sith warrior again (jug/marauder not sure) and try not to add into 4 characters at once and hopefully make it to 55

What changed dramatically other than the cartel stuff?

I haven't played since release pretty much. What servers are strong for PvP and anything specific I should know? I plan to play a Sith warrior again (jug/marauder not sure) and try not to add into 4 characters at once and hopefully make it to 55

What changed dramatically other than the cartel stuff?

dulf.net

so I recall the races being free, now they aren't even if subbed? Also does a collector's edition mean anything anymore? I remember having access to a special area before

They are all still unlocked as a Sub, but you have to purchase them to use them cross faction, like a Sith Jedi, or TwiLek Inquisitor, etc.

Spoken as someone who still pays to be here. :rolleyes: Go figure.

I got duped by the promise of 2.8. So I am giving a warning for anyone who reads "STAY AWAY SWTOR HAS RABBIES". They got my 14.99 for the last time. This sinking ship is just a money grab with no return on investment.

I got duped by the promise of 2.8. So I am giving a warning for anyone who reads "STAY AWAY SWTOR HAS RABBIES". They got my 14.99 for the last time. This sinking ship is just a money grab with no return on investment.

Did you just compare SWTOR to rabies? :rolleyes:

Welcome back! Since you left, we got the cartel market, starfighters, and Cathar as a playable species. But, you will learn more about that on Dulfy.net.

Thank you! I was not about to try and describe all the changes that have happened in the last two years.:D

They are all still unlocked as a Sub, but you have to purchase them to use them cross faction, like a Sith Jedi, or TwiLek Inquisitor, etc.

For me I was only allowed sith/human/cyborg when I was trying to make a new char

No he compared it to rabbies, which I think is a miniature rabbit.

I guess he thinks of it as a watership downed MMO ? Actually we don't want a repeat of the frog thread so I shall get my coat.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Edited by BadOrb

For me I was only allowed sith/human/cyborg when I was trying to make a new char

Well at launch races were locked based on faction and class.

At 1.2 they also made it so that if you hit 50 with a character of that class, or pay some amount of credits, not that large IIRC less than 500k, you can use that race for any class, say a sith jedi or chiss trooper.

With f2p you can also pay cartel coins instead.

If you want to unlock the race with credits, you can either check out the GTN for the race unlock(which may be cheaper) or pay the Legacy system directly

Well at launch races were locked based on faction and class.

At 1.2 they also made it so that if you hit 50 with a character of that class, or pay some amount of credits, not that large IIRC less than 500k, you can use that race for any class, say a sith jedi or chiss trooper.

With f2p you can also pay cartel coins instead.

If you want to unlock the race with credits, you can either check out the GTN for the race unlock(which may be cheaper) or pay the Legacy system directly

eh, little annoying honestly. Limited to 3 off the bat is lame since I remember being able to play them all when it launched

eh, little annoying honestly. Limited to 3 off the bat is lame since I remember being able to play them all when it launched

Well you remember incorrectly. :p

No such thing as a Sith Jedi Knight at launch.

Well you remember incorrectly. :p

No such thing as a Sith Jedi Knight at launch.

no no, I know that, but I recall the other races being available for like a warrior and such. I could of sworn twi'leks and zabrak were available from the beginning

no no, I know that, but I recall the other races being available for like a warrior and such. I could of sworn twi'leks and zabrak were available from the beginning

Twi'leks were available for the Sith Inquisitor, as the Sith Inquisitor was a slave. Not sure whether Zabrak was available for the Inquisitor as well, but it doesn't surprise me at all that the Warrior didn't have them as options.

Twi'leks were available for the Sith Inquisitor, as the Sith Inquisitor was a slave. Not sure whether Zabrak was available for the Inquisitor as well, but it doesn't surprise me at all that the Warrior didn't have them as options.

seems zabrak was grayed out hte other day but is "unlocked" now along with some others for other class combinations, but still less than I remember. Oh well, at least what I want to play is there, now to see if I should stick with ebon hawk or move to prophecy of the five