Shields Down quest

tjmck

If I am thinking of the right mission, you target a friendly droid and use an item in your inventory on them which does something to the shields and a couple (usually) will aggro you and you can kill them.

Should have a clicky item for them in your inventory tab if its the right mission I'm thinking of.

after you charge the item up using the generator you're supposed to be able to target the droids and shut down their shields..however they stay as friendly targets for me..so am just gonna abandon this quest and give it up as bugged...thanks for the feedback

I'm having this same problem as well. Can't get it so I can activate the droids shields and attack them. They all show as friendly

EDIT: Got it to work. Just stand right next to a droid, select em' and then the quest item shield deactivor should be able to be used and that will make the droids hostile.

Edited by Threehills

• 1 month later...

My problem is I target the droids, turn them hostile with the device, and kill them, but they don't count towards my quest quota. WTH? I've killed like 6 already, but my quest tracker only says 2!

ETA:

Nevermind, apparently if my companion deals the killing blow it doesn't count. So I've told him not to attack while I take care of business.

Edited by darthhomercles

• 1 month later...