RP / Social Event: C.I.A. Career Day, May 07 @ 8pm EST

Flohammad

TITLE: C.I.A. Career Day

HOST: The Chorba Intelligence Academy

WHEN: May 7th, 8:30 PM EST

WHERE: Hez's Galactic Stronghold (The Academy)

WHAT: Jung Ma Guild Showcase / Social Event

OBJECTIVE: Get to know the server's active guilds and players!

DURATION: 3 hours

POINT OF CONTACT: Violet-sky, Reaver, Hez, Ianarri, and Ringo

Greetings, prospective Graduate! As you come closer to completing our curriculum, you may find yourself wondering what comes next. Worry not, Cadets, because the Administration has arranged an event just for you! Throughout the years (and despite of a few precarious political predicaments), the C.I.A. has managed to maintain a small network of reliable contacts through which freelance intelligence work can be attained. Representatives from various nodes of this network have agreed to assemble peacefully at the Academy in order to scout for entry-level espionage talent in an event we're calling the first annual C.I.A. Career Day. Whether you plan on spying part-time or full-time, this is an event you won't want to miss!

:sy_republic::sy_bountyhunter::sy_empire:

OOC:

This event is designed to showcase the active guilds of Jung Ma for new or returning players on the server after the release of game update 4.3—not a lofty 'save the server' social event, just a showing of who's who. The Stronghold will be redecorated with a 'showroom' feel, and will be open to guilds from both factions, of various sizes, and various specializations: RP, PvP, PvE, any mix of the above. Any RP considerations preventing groups or people from attending will be temporarily supsended. In addition, while the C.I.A. is an RP guild, non-RP guilds will be invited to attend so long as they don't troll or otherwise harass RPers. Officers will be standing by ready to give the boot to anyone who doesn't abide by this guideline, with a maximum of 1 warning before removal.

Each guild will be asked to send 2-3 representatives to staff their booth. Guilds will be given the opportunity to have 1-2 of their reps give a brief presentation in our downstairs lecture hall, so long as they leave at least 1 person behind to man the booth. Presentations will begin during the event's 2nd hour. The 3rd hour will feature various activities for attendees to participate in: pazaak tables, a PvP dueling tournament, and an OOC item auction. We reserve the right to reject any guild that we've never heard of, that we suspect is only attending for incentives, and/or that we've had bad relations with in the past. As far as that last part goes, we're pretty forgiving in general.

If you'd like to participate as a representative of your guild, reach out to one of the Officers named above, either via enjin or in-game. The sooner you reach out to us, the better. We look forward to hearing from you, and if not, hopefully seeing you there!

Edited by Flohammad

<Forsaken> and I (as a player) thank CIA for hosting this event; getting to know all the other guilds on server, be they imperial or republic, was fantastic and I hope to see the lot on the battle field. I would also like to thank all the participants in the auction; losing money is what I do best!

Lastly, although I hold great contempt for sorc and sage healers entering tournaments, I'd like to applaud last nights winners: Faseel and Emree. I greatly hope to see you on the battlefield--if you catch my drift <3

God bless CIA!