Please add the planet Kamino

xlenon

I really want to see the planet from Star Wars Episode II Kamino, I just think this is the coolest planet, it's the waterworld planet. There could be huge underwater cities and areas and you could venture out into the water with some kind of submarine, and I want to see lots of on the water platform cities like we saw in Episode II, we could travel on the water via a boat, and rain it has to rain all of the time.

And I also have an idea for a PVP warzone, on the water naval battles, two teams must compete in skirmish and get the highest score to win.

We're more likely to be able to get access to the planet Manaan. It's the source of Kolto which acts as the main healing resource, and has been introduced before. And it's just like Kamino except we know this planet exists, it holds a large ecosystem we could interact with, and is much more populated.

We're more likely to be able to get access to the planet Manaan. It's the source of Kolto which acts as the main healing resource, and has been introduced before. And it's just like Kamino except we know this planet exists, it holds a large ecosystem we could interact with, and is much more populated.

Kamino was in the movies, Manaan was not. I've never even heard of Manaan before, if it was in Galaxies then I'm afraid I don't remember.

Kamino is known during this time and has been for a while now. It was here the Jedi, after the destruction of Ossus, stored many Jedi artifacts from there in Kamino's cities and sunken ruins.

There could be many possibilities for what the Republic or Sith could do here. They could try persuading the Kaminoans to join either of them and provide their skills and technology in aid of the war.

As Kamino is one of the featured worlds from the films and is known during this time, I think it should definitely be considered to become explorable. Both Kamino and Manaan should take top priority amongst other worlds from both the films and KOTOR games to be considered in the future.

Edited by Vitas

Kamino is known during this time and has been for a while now. It was here the Jedi, after the destruction of Ossus, stored many Jedi artifacts from there in Kamino's cities and sunken ruins.

There could be many possibilities for what the Republic or Sith could do here. They could try persuading the Kaminoans to join either of them and provide their skills and technology in aid of the war.

As Kamino is one of the featured worlds from the films and is known during this time, I think it should definitely be considered to become explorable. Both Kamino and Manaan should take top priority amongst other worlds from both the films and KOTOR games to be considered in the future.

Manaan was the more important planet in KOTOR though it was the only source of natural KOLTO in the galaxy. Both the imperials and reps would of wanted it.

Manaan was the more important planet in KOTOR though it was the only source of natural KOLTO in the galaxy. Both the imperials and reps would of wanted it.

While that's true, prior to the Game beginning, during the war the Sith Empire had pretty much nuked the floating cities on Manaan. So there's that, so if we were to get Manaan we would be landing on ruined cities or cities that are just starting to be rebuilt

• 3 years later...

Apart from the fact that I would love more stuff to do on Manaan (I loved even the short cameo during Forged Alliances, that KOTOR music and climate...), Kamino would be also cool. Not sure about that alien race there, they looked kind of weird and might look even worse in the game, but the setting is interesting and have some actual history behind it.

The problem is, I don't think we're getting any planets in foreseeable future. And getting one outside of Wild Space is even less likely. But, if we would get a new planet, Kamino wouldn't be the worse thing ever. Same goes for Geonosis, maybe even Naboo. I understand that many people hate the prequels, but I don't think locales themselves were bad in any way, I liked most of them. They surely weren't the main problem of the movies and they also have nostalgic value for me thanks to the Battlefront games and other SW media. :)

Kamino was in the movies, Manaan was not. I've never even heard of Manaan before, if it was in Galaxies then I'm afraid I don't remember.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Manaan/Legends

And since Manaan is already in the game it would make more sense for them to develop that planet than to add another water planet.

Edited by casirabit