The MASSIVE PvP thread.

MidichIorian

Also known as the yibber yabber thread.

First topic: What's up with all the assassins? There's like 5 on every (imp) team. Didn't you get the memo, you are getting nerfed?

Second topic: I might not be the best but I'm sure as hell the best looking. Discuss!

Now, chatter.

*ten seconds later and thread has evolved into the usual battle between "those guys"*

Also, clickers!

Edited by MidichIorian

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ignore all thous topics.

This is now BEST PVP PLAYER THREAD. Rage/crying/figthing allowed.

On your marks, get set, GO!

Sentinel: Tomppa

Guardian: Donal's Guardian

Sage: Donal's Sage

Shadow: Donal's Shadow

Commando: Dado

Vanguard: Donal's Vanguard

Scoundrel: Donal's Scoundrel

Gunslinger: Donal's Gunslinger

So, I'm looking for a guild where I get to be around good looking ladies. Which guild would be the guild for me? :rak_03:

Also, which guild has the best players and which guild has the best team (not necessarily the same thing)?

Edited by MidichIorian

So, I'm looking for a guild where I get to be around good looking ladies. Which guild would be the guild for me? :rak_03:

Also, which guild has the best players and which guild has the best team (not necessarily the same thing)?

Aint saying they are god looking, but I hear ACE is full of girls. If you want a good guild on the other hand, convert to finnish and join Harbingers.

... Hope you know how to play then.

I fail to see what connection have the attribute requirements of a spec with your gaming skills.

Your driving skills are affected by what type of gasoline your car needs?

PS: WTS sarcasm detector. :D

Bru has a girl screaming and laughing in his videos.

I cannot understand how he manages to press buttons with this, but you can do two things when a girl is doing this and none of them has SWTOR or Star Wars connected to it. ;)

Anyways just for this he is the best! :D

I fail to see what connection have the attribute requirements of a spec with your gaming skills.

Your driving skills are affected by what type of gasoline your car needs?

PS: WTS sarcasm detector. :D

Well, they aren't directly related, but in the event that he doesn't know how to play the fact that he has less armour makes him squishier than he ought to be.