Bonus Series Fix Anytime Soon?

thekraken

I have noticed a lot of the Bonus Series for various planets are not available to a lot of players because of the level restrictions they put in place. I understand the level cap on various worlds and really like it, but I cannot access a lot of Bonus Series material. For example level 26 is the max for Nar Shadda, but the Bonus Series required at least level 31, which I can no longer get on Nar Shadda. The quest givers are still there and just have grayed out triangles hovering above their heads. There was a lot of good material and I hate losing out on a lot of story and DS/LS points because of this new system. Hopefully, there is something you can do because right now its very broken and frustrating.

P.S. Can you also fix the Heroic missions on Korriban so I can get the title Imperial Scholar again!

Tatooine, Nar Shaddaa, Alderaan, Hoth, Voss, and Belsavis bonus series have been scaled up to lvl 60-65 (I was able to pick up Tatooine at 61, Nar Shaddaa at 63, and the rest were available when I visited as 65; it's possible all become available at 60).

I hope they change these requirements to what they were, because it creates story contradictions, bonus series plot is clearly designed to take place soon after finishing original planet questline (for example, Darth Serevin is present in the Voss bonus series, while he can be killed in the Ilum story arc).

Edited by Styxian