Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stronghold Deactivation Question

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Strongholds
Stronghold Deactivation Question

Jamtas
06.09.2015 , 02:14 PM | #1
Sorry if this was posted already, but I couldn't find an answer.

I know SH purchased with CC have no reactiviation cost whereas SH purchased with credits do. Let's say I purchased a SH with CC but unlocked all the rooms with credits and then deactivated that SH. When I went to reactivate it, would all the previously unlocked rooms be open, or would I have to pay to unlock them again?
the more things change, the more they stay the same.

Peace out.

Kulyok
06.10.2015 , 01:29 AM | #2
If you purchased the "first room" with CCs, you've got nothing to worry about - or so the developers said. The cost of reactivation(with all the credit-opened rooms) will be zero.
Free subscription for 7 days, extra inventory tab and more through Friends of SWTOR program, my link: http://www.swtor.com/r/kvLxZh

Jamtas
06.10.2015 , 08:28 AM | #3
Ok, that is what I was hoping for. thanks
the more things change, the more they stay the same.

Peace out.

Hengeste
06.14.2015 , 12:05 AM | #4
I have to add to this but I had the Legacy/subscription Stronghold given to my account when Strongholds first came out. I have since transferred that character from one server to another. Now it seems that I to reactivate it. Is this because I have transferred my one toon from one server to another?
Ideals are fine, for ideal times and these are less than ideal times. This is WAR!
Jedi Knight with a Shadow size bad attitude

Icestar
06.14.2015 , 07:57 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Hengeste View Post
I have to add to this but I had the Legacy/subscription Stronghold given to my account when Strongholds first came out. I have since transferred that character from one server to another. Now it seems that I to reactivate it. Is this because I have transferred my one toon from one server to another?
Yes, you reactivate it. For zero cost if you bought the first step with cartel coins or some credits if you bought it with credits.