Please increase the stronghold limit

Daewan

Hi all.

I am enjoying SWTOR a lot. I play it before going to work and after coming back from work. The game has something for everyone, those who enjoy PvP, those who enjoy group adventure, those who enjoy real role-play, those who enjoy entrepreneurial buying crafting and selling, and then there are those who also like to explore and collect stuff--a collector.

Stronghold storage is a very nice thing, but too bad it only has 5 storage tabs. I've filled almost all five. The first tab filled with all sorts of legacy stuff and mods. Second tab filled with mats of all types and artifacts of all levels neatly sorted and up to 99's. Third tab filled with power crystals, color crystals, and gems, again neatly from level 1 to 11 and filled to 99's. Fourth tab filled with bio stuff, neatly organized from 1 to 11 and filled to 99's. And finally the fifth tab filled with metals, compounds, neatly organized from 1 to 11 in stacks of 99's. I noticed that I've ran out of stronghold storage for more new stuff that I'd like to keep and share among toons and new toons in future, and that adding about 3 more tabs below I guess still fits the GUI esthetically. What say we allow increase to 8 tabs?

I believe this won't take much programming time or an issue, I hope. Would certainly make the game more enjoyable for collector-type players like me. :)

Cheers!

Hi all.

I am enjoying SWTOR a lot. I play it before going to work and after coming back from work. The game has something for everyone, those who enjoy PvP, those who enjoy group adventure, those who enjoy real role-play, those who enjoy entrepreneurial buying crafting and selling, and then there are those who also like to explore and collect stuff--a collector.

Stronghold storage is a very nice thing, but too bad it only has 5 storage tabs. I've filled almost all five. The first tab filled with all sorts of legacy stuff and mods. Second tab filled with mats of all types and artifacts of all levels neatly sorted and up to 99's. Third tab filled with power crystals, color crystals, and gems, again neatly from level 1 to 11 and filled to 99's. Fourth tab filled with bio stuff, neatly organized from 1 to 11 and filled to 99's. And finally the fifth tab filled with metals, compounds, neatly organized from 1 to 11 in stacks of 99's. I noticed that I've ran out of stronghold storage for more new stuff that I'd like to keep and share among toons and new toons in future, and that adding about 3 more tabs below I guess still fits the GUI esthetically. What say we allow increase to 8 tabs?

I believe this won't take much programming time or an issue, I hope. Would certainly make the game more enjoyable for collector-type players like me. :)

Cheers!

I believe they've already said that they're looking into ways to give us more Legacy storage. :)

Here's to hoping they come up with something soon!