Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rewatching Stronghold intro (cutscene)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Strongholds
Rewatching Stronghold intro (cutscene)

Kajuratus
09.06.2014 , 10:09 AM | #21
I'd really like the option to watch that cut scene again

Nieyko
09.08.2014 , 11:12 PM | #22
I would like to see this cutscene. And not just for my stronghold. It would also be nice to see it when I'm invited to a friend's stronghold. I understand that might be more difficult, so I'll be happy with just my own place....for now

ElCharismo
04.06.2015 , 02:04 AM | #23
Lending a voice to something I haven't seen requested for awhile...

Quote: Originally Posted by Mireleni View Post
I think at some point they intended for us to be able to rewatch the cutscene if we clicked on something, but whatever it was they planned it never made it into the game. It's too bad...
^^^^
We need this now more than ever!

SplashNOR
04.06.2015 , 09:14 PM | #24
/signed

I really enjoy watching my new alt viewing the SH for the first time. But there's a once-time limit, and that is the problem. I hope they'll fix it.

Solanio
04.10.2015 , 01:11 AM | #25
I've wanted this for some time. It's sad that my first view of my strongholds were of empty ones. Now that most of them are decorated, I only see that epic perspective when an alt that hasn't gone in yet goes in.

Volodjan
04.10.2015 , 02:41 AM | #26
Perfect balance for cutscenes: Just create a decoration that when you click on it, it shows you the cutscene of the stronghold you're in. People who hate cutscenes don' have to spacebar through them, but people who love them can spam them!

eartharioch
04.10.2015 , 09:58 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Volodjan View Post
Perfect balance for cutscenes: Just create a decoration that when you click on it, it shows you the cutscene of the stronghold you're in. People who hate cutscenes don' have to spacebar through them, but people who love them can spam them!
Or just add a "Replay Intro" option to the console that you already use to return to last location, exit ship, etc., have it reset whatever "visited by" flag, exit you from the instance, and have you reload.
Q: What did the five fingers say to the face?
A: It's a SLAP!
This is not my referral link

Kunovega
04.18.2015 , 11:12 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by eartharioch View Post
Or just add a "Replay Intro" option to the console that you already use to return to last location, exit ship, etc., have it reset whatever "visited by" flag, exit you from the instance, and have you reload.
There's already a skip cinematic option in preferences

Not sure why they can't add a toggle in preferences specific to strongholds, leave the default at show one time and an optional: show every time
This is not the signature you're looking for... But since you are here, use this link:
http://www.swtor.com/r/Xv5WwL
Get free stuff (mailed to you in game on every character) and a Free Character Transfer!

JediQuaker
04.19.2015 , 09:22 AM | #29
Check Youtube. Lots of the cutscenes are there.
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV

Xo-Lara
04.19.2015 , 01:50 PM | #30
I don't want the cinematic every time I go, but I would like the option to see it again so I can take screenshots of my characters entering the Stronghold and standing on the balcony. I like how the balcony looks in the cinematic with the decorations I've put out there.