New patch notes

Crawelc

No class changes listed at all? I thought the next patch would be the merc/mando love patch but there is nothing there. I sure hope we see some updates in the future. Also no sent/mara nerf suck it Bodie. lol

Well, if mara/sent get nerfed, shouldn't guardian/jugg, as well as assassin/shadow also get nerfed?

Well, if mara/sent get nerfed, shouldn't guardian/jugg, as well as assassin/shadow also get nerfed?

don't forget hybrid operatives, also damn near unkillable 1v1! And if were going to nerf all of those, I really feel like Pyrotech powertech should be as well, since they can do as much damage as a rage spec and they are single target burst with less ramp up time.

And bubble stun is fine, but they need to have it give the correct amount of resolve (double what it is now) and possibly only stun the person who breaks it, not everyone in a the aoe range.

Also if they are going to hobble annihilation heals (already the weakest pvp spec), then they need to make the dots uncleansable and give more burst to annihilate.

Edited by Aluvi

Hey now assassins have already been nerfed...twice actually. No where near as good as they use to be. As for the hybrids well I could see that happening and while I only run the spec for rateds not sure how I would feel about another one.