Crafting Questions!!!

dasum

Dumb questions,

Can i put all my crafting stuff, metals, crystals, metals etc in my ship cargo hold and still get my companions to make the stuff or do i have to carry them around with me?.

Whats the coloured spot mean (on the left, grey, green, orange) next to the item in the crafting options?.

When at the galactic vendor, how do you know you have learned the crafting mission thingy magitity....can't think of the name, so i don't have to buy it only to find out i've already learn't it?.

What's the wind velocity of a migrating swallow.......European?.

Thanks all help is appreciated

Can i put all my crafting stuff, metals, crystals, metals etc in my ship cargo hold and still get my companions to make the stuff or do i have to carry them around with me?.

Answer: They can stay in your cargo hold. Hurray!

Whats the coloured spot mean (on the left, grey, green, orange) next to the item in the crafting options?.

Answer: It means the difficulty. The higher the difficulty, the more points you get in crafting the item and rumored the harder to crit on it. Grey means trivial, so making them awards no points. Green is the minimum...it's about to turn trivial. The darker the color, the more difficult.

When at the galactic vendor, how do you know you have learned the crafting mission thingy magitity....can't think of the name, so i don't have to buy it only to find out i've already learn't it?.

Answer: By memory and looking at what the item looks like. However, don't be afraid to buy it anyway. Once you "use" a mission, it's gone, and you can then get the mission again with your item. You are not hurting yourself from having the same mission again.

What's the wind velocity of a migrating swallow.......European?.

Answer: The average cruising airspeed velocity of an unladen European Swallow is roughly 11 meters per second, or 24 miles per hour.

Edited by RpTheHotrod

Ah cheers matey, finally i'll have room in my inventory at moment 3/4 of it is taken up by crafting items, i'm assuming i don't have to be on ship to tell them to craft the dumb droid who is very close to being shot out of the air lock can still craft, pity he doesn't have a mute button i swear it was made by a woman never shuts up!! lol