Needed PVP Fixes

RhuneSteihl

I play a sentinel. I am fully WH and WHE. Please tell me what I can tweak to make me better because I cannot 2 shot anyone and yet every operative with a swiss army knife makes me look idiotic.

Also, the incredible lack of a diminishing returns is just crippling. FIX THE FREAKING GAME FOR PVPERS PLEASE BIOWARE.

I play a sentinel. I am fully WH and WHE. Please tell me what I can tweak to make me better because I cannot 2 shot anyone and yet every operative with a swiss army knife makes me look idiotic.

Also, the incredible lack of a diminishing returns is just crippling. FIX THE FREAKING GAME FOR PVPERS PLEASE BIOWARE.

Speak to Mr Myagi, I am sure he will tell you he does not have an issue with dealing damage as a Sentinal. He is one of few people that gain my respect in PVP, along with that Scoundrel, Bullseye, true PVPers. I do not think it needs fixing, apart from the heat issue mercs have of course,lol.

1 smash and hit ravage.

fixed ...

your friendly neighborhood operative says hello

Noone has posted anything but LOL he sucks. Why do I suck. Im asking what I can do? They stabby stab right through all my cooldowns and I do no dmg to them I dont get it.

you suck because they've nerfed operatives into the ground and you shouldn't be losing to them

Edited by FourTwent

Try being a commando against an operative .Your dead before you can get off the ground to use concussive charge. I hate them with a passion because of the playstyle, it's a cowards class.

You sir are an idiot.

1. The knockdown is 1.5 seconds. That's 1 GCD. No operative is 1 shotting people any more. You can stop spreading pointless misinformation and QQ now. Kthx.

2. Butthurt much? It's hardly a cowards class. Probably the exact opposite. I would go so far as to say operative dps is perhaps the hardest class to master, because if you do not do everything right, people will survive the opening burst, and then you are screwed. Good operative dps is so rare these days, I have tremendous respect for the very few that stick with it.

I think I've fed you enough. Go away now troll.

Try being a commando against an operative .Your dead before you can get off the ground to use concussive charge. I hate them with a passion because of the playstyle, it's a cowards class.

Lol a cowards class. Says the guy who needs 4 buttons to win with AS spec.

You sir are an idiot.

1. The knockdown is 1.5 seconds. That's 1 GCD. No operative is 1 shotting people any more. You can stop spreading pointless misinformation and QQ now. Kthx.

2. Butthurt much? It's hardly a cowards class. Probably the exact opposite. I would go so far as to say operative dps is perhaps the hardest class to master, because if you do not do everything right, people will survive the opening burst, and then you are screwed. Good operative dps is so rare these days, I have tremendous respect for the very few that stick with it.

I think I've fed you enough. Go away now troll.

What class do you play?

I would go so far as to say operative dps is perhaps the hardest class to master, because if you do not do everything right, people will survive the opening burst, and then you are screwed.

To quote someone I recently heard use the phrase, "You sir are an idiot".

If your target survives the opening burst, just fight him. If he somehow gets the upper hand, then chalk it up to him being a far better player than you and end the fight. There is no way he should ever be able to kill you. But evidently these concepts are hard for you to master.