Clone Wars S05E19 - To Catch A Jedi

BradTheImpaler

I honestly thought for a moment that Ahsoka was finished after she lost her lightsaber in that ambush.

The Force is definitely not with her. She just had terrible luck to land into the room full of explosives just as Anakin & the Clones arrived. Not to mention being seen with Ventress in the undercity.

I think she was right to fear being captured. Tarkin will do everything he can to pin the blame on her for what happened. At the same time, though, running arguably caused her even more problems.

No doubt the Jedi will be hunting down Ventress, but there's definitely more to this. Who knows what Tarkin's next move will be. Will he demand the Jedi hand over Ahsoka again, bringing this right back where it started? How willing will Anakin be to believe her this time? Should be interesting to see next week.

So, thoughts?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm beginning to wonder if we're ever going to know who the dark jedi is

At first I sort of dismissed it, but it seems more and more likely that Barris Offee is the perpetrator, I'm also wondering what's going to happen in the scene between Anakin and Ahsoka where everyone else besides their respective voice actors had to leave the room during voice recording

I'm beginning to wonder if we're ever going to know who the dark jedi is

At first I sort of dismissed it, but it seems more and more likely that Barris Offee is the perpetrator, I'm also wondering what's going to happen in the scene between Anakin and Ahsoka where everyone else besides their respective voice actors had to leave the room during voice recording

? of course its Barris Offee

I think Komari Vosa could be the one. Strong on the Dark Side, female, dual wielding.

And if it really was Vosa, it could kinda mirror Anakin and Ahoska's path, at least Anakin's for sure. The padawan left the order(seems like it) and became a Dark Jedi, the master later became Sith.

? of course its Barris Offee

Um... No?

Offee's only real involvement in this is she brought Ahsoka to the nano droid warehouse, but that would be an ACTUAL clue, so it doesnt mean she set her up....

But yeh, definatly female...

And the outfit looks suspiciously like Offee, but as a padawan, I doubt she can master many lightsaber styles (or two, as she must be using a different one to usual to dual wield, and I believe her main style was Soresu like Master Undulis... ) I think either they are trying to look like Ms Offee, or the developers are trying to make it look like Offee so when its not were totally "shocked"

Um... No?

Offee's only real involvement in this is she brought Ahsoka to the nano droid warehouse, but that would be an ACTUAL clue, so it doesnt mean she set her up....

But yeh, definatly female...

And the outfit looks suspiciously like Offee, but as a padawan, I doubt she can master many lightsaber styles (or two, as she must be using a different one to usual to dual wield, and I believe her main style was Soresu like Master Undulis... ) I think either they are trying to look like Ms Offee, or the developers are trying to make it look like Offee so when its not were totally "shocked"

Vosa fit everything well.

Vosa fit everything well.

Im 97% sure she died 10 years prior to the finishing of the first batallions of clones,

Ie, she died 10 years before Episode Two,

Most likely 11+ years before these episodes....

Correct me if im wrong... Coulda sworn she was force choked by Dooku from Afar right before Dooku chose Fett, the bounty hunter who subdued her for the Cloning Process....

Im 97% sure she died 10 years prior to the finishing of the first batallions of clones,

Correct me if im wrong... Coulda sworn she was force choked by Dooku from Afar right before Dooku chose Fett, the bounty hunter who subdued her for the Cloning Process....

Yes that's true, but we saw Maul was cut in half and confirmed dead in various sources including the novel of EP III, and it's G canon, but well...

It would be very interesting if they bring Vosa back for this. Think about it, Dooku and Vosa, Anakin and Ahoska, the master followed the master's path, and the padwan could follow the padawan's. Vosa also hate Ventress for having her lightsaber and became Dooku's apprentice.

Yup. Vosa is dead. Dooku killed her on one of the moons of Bogden, and gave her lightsabers to Ventress.

Unless Vosa popped up somewhere, still alive.

Yup. Vosa is dead. Dooku killed her on one of the moons of Bogden, and gave her lightsabers to Ventress.

Unless Vosa popped up somewhere, still alive.

They've done that too much... They better not do it to Vosa...

But I doubt it was Vosa... I really don't think it'll be someone like that...

I cant be the only one whose pissed that Master Plo Koon got such a small role here.... He was very close to Ahsoka, I would have liked to see him more...

I feel as if it'll be a lackluster ending in the end. Either Anakin comes in at the last minute proving of Ashoka's innocence or she just gets exiled. But could be surprising, however I don't think with such a war crime that happened and then escaping from prison and resisting arrest and being 'found' with nanotech that they wouldn't consider the death sentence via firing squad. This would do two things...

1. Further drive Anakin towards the darkside.

2. Have his trust further misplaced in the Jedi Order.

Though I could be surprised at the outcome, however I think it'll just be lackluster really and sort of obvious and she is proven no guilty or gets sent into exile.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

I cant be the only one whose pissed that Master Plo Koon got such a small role here.... He was very close to Ahsoka, I would have liked to see him more...

I agree on both accounts.

Really, Plo Koon should be playing a major role here. He brought Ahsoka to the Temple and maintained a strong bond with her. I don't think Dave has forgotten about that.

Wolf, I think I agree with you. The ending will probably be a happy (define happy lol) one, but we could be wrong.

Well if she could create cool story it's worth to bring her back.

I agree on both accounts.

Really, Plo Koon should be playing a major role here. He brought Ahsoka to the Temple and maintained a strong bond with her. I don't think Dave has forgotten about that.

Wolf, I think I agree with you. The ending will probably be a happy (define happy lol) one, but we could be wrong.

I've been saying that for a week dammit :p

I was a bit disappointed when Ventress casually got knocked out, but I think it's not the last we've seen of her....

Almost ever scene where Plo Koon could have done something though Anakin was there, so its understandable that Anakin is getting the Lines, as this Arc is about him and Ahsoka....

I was a bit disappointed when Ventress casually got knocked out, but I think it's not the last we've seen of her....

Almost ever scene where Plo Koon could have done something though Anakin was there, so its understandable that Anakin is getting the Lines, as this Arc is about him and Ahsoka....

I mean, Plo Koon could do something. He cares about Ahsoka. Shouldn't he be involved somehow? Granted this is about Anakin and Ahsoka, but it's not like Plo Koon is just going to sit around and let Ahsoka take the fall for something that she didn't do. He should be more involved.

If it was Vosa, she got the perfect reason to maul Ventress and take back her lightsabers.

I mean, Plo Koon could do something. He cares about Ahsoka. Shouldn't he be involved somehow? Granted this is about Anakin and Ahsoka, but it's not like Plo Koon is just going to sit around and let Ahsoka take the fall for something that she didn't do. He should be more involved.

Again, he is... I just think when they can they are going to be focussing it more on Anakin...

I think Skywalker will be removed from interrogations when Ahsoka gets into the Jedi Custody, if she does, and that would probably be where good old Koon comes in :p

In the preview for the next episode it shows ashoka in a trial in front of all jedi, and then in front of Palpatine and the senate. Also it shows Anakin full on rage against ventress. I hope we dont see the last of her as i realy like ventress. BUt it could very well them wrapping up another character like they say they want to do and have been doing in the show.

Also its not unheard of Anaking comiting murder for revenge.

That means very litle. all evidence sugests its barris Offee. Ashoka also a padawan, and in the begining she was using djem so like anakin, now she uses jar kai/ ataru?. Its not unseen for a padawan to learn other forms, specialy when they are padawans and they are learning them.

Also despite being padawans these are jedi with quite exprience on the battlefields. I wouldnt put pass Offee not by a second.

I could well be wrong and not be her, but i feel they intruducing a new character now out of the blue doesnt make much sense. And the fact is all evidence indicate its offee. From the last episode to this one i think its quite obvious. And what its interesting acording to canon she dies in the jedi purge isnt that right? If not retcon

It can mean she probably get away with this, wich could well mean that ashoka dont. :(

Edited by Spartanik

Again, he is... I just think when they can they are going to be focussing it more on Anakin...

I think Skywalker will be removed from interrogations when Ahsoka gets into the Jedi Custody, if she does, and that would probably be where good old Koon comes in :p

I hope you're right. :(

That means very litle. all evidence sugests its barris Offee. Ashoka also a padawan, and in the begining she was using djem so like anakin, now she uses jar kai/ ataru?. Its not unseen for a padawan to learn other forms, specialy when they are padawans and they are learning them.

Also despite being padawans these are jedi with quite exprience on the battlefields. I wouldnt put pass Offee not by a second.

From previous episodes it is quite clear to me that Offee cannot out duel ahsoka....

And yes, but thats different, It wasnt established in other Canon that ahsoka was a djem user, like it is that Offee is a Soresu user....