Kun vs Vader vs Bane vs Revan.

Rayla_Felana

O M G. first of all ur the one who started slinging insults. check ur post. 2nd look up grey jedi. starkiller (if we included him) would be grey as well. new form obviously not sith nor does he act it but does evrything a sith can do with no negative effects. and wat is and isnt canon is always gonna change ie. the clone wars will most doubtedly conflict with other previous works. luke's power was spend up exponentially not because he's a genius but because the movie is only two hours long. i cant take anything he's done in the movies seriously. btw i dont speak in lies, i may be sith aligned but have no reason to lie to ppl idk so u have no right to comment on MY character. and if u provide a concrete qoute that he said theyre the strongest in SW history then and that theres no way revan can beat either then i'll concede. and revan didnt fall after fleeing the emperor. idk why u think that. ur turn.

Starkiller is a dark Jedi turned Jedi. After taking Kota as his master he began training as a Jedi.

Yes. Canon does change, but G-Canon is absolute. George has stated that Luke is the best ever and that wont change. I don't need to provide quotes because all of EU backs it up.

You posted several lies about Revans abilities to support your argument. I won't name thme because you know what they are.

Play the Foundry flashpoint. Genocide isn't a Jedi trait.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive never claimed revan to be light side. in fact ive been sayin the opposite the whole time but u did bring up a valid point about him wielding both sides and claiming to be both. ive been sayin that since post 1. revan to me is unaligned and does was he sees best for the galaxy as anyone with power does. hence my previous post. revan is revan.

sigh ok its questionable but revan has never done anything without a reason. he's protected the galaxy from war for 300 years by manipulating the emperor. i doubt he's lost it now.

A good reason. There is no good reason for Genocide. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. No civilization deserves that, no matter how evil. Because there are innocent civilians among the evil wrong-doers.

ive never claimed revan to be light side. in fact ive been sayin the opposite the whole time but u did bring up a valid point about him wielding both sides and claiming to be both. ive been sayin that since post 1. revan to me is unaligned and does was he sees best for the galaxy as anyone with power does. hence my previous post. revan is revan.

I can respect that. But because he caused wars (Jedi Civil War) and intended on Genocide of the Sith Empire makes it wrong. The problem with loose cannons (which may be cool in the movies) is that they do what they want and don't care about consequences.

A good reason. There is no good reason for Genocide. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. No civilization deserves that, no matter how evil. Because there are innocent civilians among the evil wrong-doers.

I could condone it depending on the situation... acceptable losses and all... I'm not evil just realistic... but then again I don't live in a fictional universe like SW where everything can be black or white and where morality is an absolute nor do I wield the force... lol

Edited by Liquidacid

CAN IS THE KEY WORD. NOTHING IS ABSOLUTE. U BEING A "FAN" SHOULD BE AWARE OF THAT. sheesh. and my "lies" ok whatever dont care about that anymore.

Can implies a good possibility when everything points to him not being able to lift a finger to certain Jedi and Sith.

I respect Revan as a character as well as how powerful he is. But canon states that Revan doesn't really have a good chance at beating Vader or Kun. Not trying to be hateful. I'm only following what is canon.

No need for caps, friend.

I can respect that. But because he caused wars (Jedi Civil War) and intended on Genocide of the Sith Empire makes it wrong. The problem with loose cannons (which may be cool in the movies) is that they do what they want and don't care about consequences.

granted revan has gone thru alot i wouldnt call him a loose cannon yet. its just not characteristic of him but then again who knows wat goes on in his mind.

revan's story obviously hasnt ended yet due to his second disappearance so he can explain himself then. i doubt he would target the innocents. but its just speculation at this point.

I have a theory on what happened to Revan. Upon death, Force users usually explode in a flash of light. I believe this happened to Revan. In SWTOR beta, players could loot Revan. Then they complained that they didn't like that you could loot him. So I think they changed it so players wouldn't loot him. I'm betting Revan will appear as a Force ghost if my theory holds up.

granted revan has gone thru alot i wouldnt call him a loose cannon yet. its just not characteristic of him but then again who knows wat goes on in his mind.

Revan is the very definition of a loose canon or wild card... you never know what he might do next and he flip flops between light and dark as often as he should be changing his draws

I have a theory on what happened to Revan. Upon death, Force users usually explode in a flash of light. I believe this happened to Revan. In SWTOR beta, players could loot Revan. Then they complained that they didn't like that you could loot him. So I think they changed it so players wouldn't loot him. I'm betting Revan will appear as a Force ghost if my theory holds up.

well he actually still has a small chunk of his health bar when he disapears so I doubt it's him dying and returning to the force... other than the fans complaining I'm sure they did it the way they did so that they leave the option open to bring him back at some point if they so choose

Edited by Liquidacid

I could condone it depending on the situation... acceptable losses and all... I'm not evil just realistic... but then again I don't live in a fictional universe like SW where everything can be black or white and where morality is an absolute nor do I wield the force... lol

Well there are civilizations that would "deserve" such a thing. But I don't condone it. If there was no other choice, then maybe.

Can implies a good possibility when everything points to him not being able to lift a finger to certain Jedi and Sith.

I respect Revan as a character as well as how powerful he is. But canon states that Revan doesn't really have a good chance at beating Vader or Kun. Not trying to be hateful. I'm only following what is canon.

No need for caps, friend.

im an optismist. i believe in all possibilities. sidious killed his mentor out of cowardice. could he beat him one on one? he must not have thought so. and a bein his calibur died from bein thrown over a railing by a dying man. wow ok uh force levitate? im just sayin revan is smart and could formulate a plan that could win. 1% chance is still more than 0

Well there are civilizations that would "deserve" such a thing. But I don't condone it. If there was no other choice, then maybe.

well there is ALWAYS a choice... but ya while I could condone it I don't think it would ever be my first choice to solve a situation... wiping out an entire people or civilization would have to be rather close to the bottom of options...

unless we are talking about the Gungans

Revan is the very definition of a loose canon or wild card... you never know what he might do next and he flip flops between light and dark as often as he should be changing his draws

well he actually still has a small chunk of his health bar when he disapears so I doubt it's him dying and returning to the force... other than the fans complaining I'm sure they did it the way they did so that they leave the option open to bring him back at some point if they so choose

Agreed.

Just a theory of course. But both yours and mine are the most likely to happen.

"you never know what he might do next and he flip flops between light and dark as often as he should be changing his draws"

as true as this is..... that just show his gangstaness for bein able to utilize both sides so effectively. atleast thats how i see it

Edited by DarthAeonis

sidious killed his mentor out of cowardice. could he beat him one on one? he must not have thought so.

well ya know I served in combat for almost 8 years... now could I have fought everyone I shot in 1 on 1 hand to hand combat and won? maybe but that would be stupid because why would I take that extra chance of me dying? what good old Palpy did wasn't cowardice it was just him maximizing his chances of success... lol

Edited by Liquidacid

well ya know I served in combat for almost 8 years... now could I have fought everyone I shot in 1 on 1 hand to hand combat and won? maybe but that would be stupid because why would I take that extra chance of me dying?... what good old Palpy did wasn't out of cowardice it was just him maximizing his chances of success... lol

oooooooooooooooo*********. (sidious = loser)

im an optismist. i believe in all possibilities. sidious killed his mentor out of cowardice. could he beat him one on one? he must not have thought so. and a bein his calibur died from bein thrown over a railing by a dying man. wow ok uh force levitate? im just sayin revan is smart and could formulate a plan that could win. 1% chance is still more than 0

At the time, I don't think Sidious could win. But in his prime, Sidious destroys Plaguies.

On the topic of Sidious' death. He died due to arrogance, which has killed many Sith. And it's not like he was falling for days. His body was destroyed only seconds after falling. He didn't have time to react.

I don't think Revan has a 1% chance. Sidious is a master of precognitive abilities and could see Revan coming from a mile away. i don't think Revan could plan for everything Sidious can do. But it is your opinion and I respect that.

well there is ALWAYS a choice... but ya while I could condone it I don't think it would ever be my first choice to solve a situation... wiping out an entire people or civilization would have to be rather close to the bottom of options...

unless we are talking about the Gungans

Lol.

Genocide is on the bottom of the options list next to gas chambers.

At the time, I don't think Sidious could win. But in his prime, Sidious destroys Plaguies.

On the topic of Sidious' death. He died due to arrogance, which has killed many Sith. And it's not like he was falling for days. His body was destroyed only seconds after falling. He didn't have time to react.

I don't think Revan has a 1% chance. Sidious is a master of precognitive abilities and could see Revan coming from a mile away. i don't think Revan could plan for everything Sidious can do. But it is your opinion and I respect that.

revan had advanced precog as well. at this point its just best to leave it up to fate (tho we all kno revan would win)