Dye system is anti-Sith!!

OpenSorce

What color do Sith wear? In all the cinematics, all the trailers... Black! And Jedi? Tan or Brown. Dyes with Black are always artifact quality while brown or light brown are a dime a dozen!

So, this patch was designed to price gouge Imperial Players more than Republic. Specifically Sith Imperials...

Edited by OpenSorce

In all the movies?

Anakin Skywalker wears Black in Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith.

Luke Skywalker wears Black in Return of the Jedi.

Black is the rarest because the devs know that Black is the most requested color for gear since the game launched, simple as that. Do I agree with their using this to dip into our pockets with a new gamble box? No, but that doesn't change the fact that what they did does make sense and what you said does not.

:cool:

welcome to the dark side do you know how long did we wait until marauders got black hooded robes, or hooded robes at all(xenotech chest wich was red and super rare drop and lvl 50, i spent 4 months of Lost Island) not to mention that jedi got such chest pieces from start we never got them until eradicators chest just the f-----g way she goes

What color do Sith wear? In all the movies, all the trailers... Black! And Jedi? Tan or Brown. Dyes with Black are always artifact quality while brown or light brown are a dime a dozen!

So, this patch was designed to price gouge Imperial Players more than Republic. Specifically Sith Imperials...

Just so you know.. not enough rage to be a sith-worthy post IMO.

Me thinks you are a pretender. :p

You must earn your colors my friend. :)

In all the movies?

Anakin Skywalker wears Black in Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith.

Luke Skywalker wears Black in Return of the Jedi.

Black is the rarest because the devs know that Black is the most requested color for gear since the game launched, simple as that. Do I agree with their using this to dip into our pockets with a new gamble box? No, but that doesn't change the fact that what they did does make sense and what you said does not.

:cool:

Anakin was becoming a Sith and Luke was a Jedi wannabe who trained for a week in a swamp. Your argument is invalid!

Anakin was becoming a Sith and Luke was a Jedi wannabe who trained for a week in a swamp. Your argument is invalid!

No, it isn't. Your argument is invalid. You said Jedi didn't wear Black in the movies. I just sited three movies wear Jedi did wear Black.

Duh.

:rolleyes:

No, it isn't. Your argument is invalid. You said Jedi didn't wear Black in the movies. I just sited three movies wear Jedi did wear Black.

Duh.

I agree with Blackavaar. :)

You got pwned, AND served, on that OpenSorce.

Edited by Andryah

I agree with Blackavaar. :)

You got pwned, AND served, on that OpenSorce.

When I said "movie" I meant the game cinematics. Jedi did not wear black during the time period that this game happens. Show me one... ONE Jedi NPC or cinematic character in this game that wears Black!!! I dare you!!!

Edited by OpenSorce

Jedi did not wear black during the time period that this game happens. Show me one... ONE Jedi NPC or cinematic character in this game that wears Black!!! I dare you!!!

OK.. so you might actually be Sith then... seeing as how you are changing the rules of the discussion when things don't go your way.. from movies to this timeline. :p

Still.. you must earn your colors Sith. There is no free lunch in Sith Land.

OK.. so you might actually be Sith then... seeing as how you are changing the rules of the discussion when things don't go your way.. from movies to this timeline. :p

Still.. you must earn your colors Sith. There is no free lunch in Sith Land.

A Sith must earn them... but for the Jedi it is easy?!? Nonsense!!! The Dye system is Anti-Sith!!!!!

....I could've sworn that...Like....90% of all Imp-side Jug and Marauder gear is Black anyway!

We do... but Jedi have far less trouble coloring gear that is NOT Jedi colored to Jedi colors. Hence, the title of the post. Which further proves my point, BioWare knew that most Sith players preferred the color Black so they made it the hardest to acquire. Again, the dye system is Anti-Sith!

Edited by OpenSorce

Black needs to stay rare, simply because otherwise 90% of players will use black/black.

So? What's wrong with people being able to wear the colors they want to? But, let's make it equal!! They should make Brown, Tan and White rare as well!!

My assassin is wearing a full set of saber marshal gear. Red on black. Can't complain. All looted from quest bosses.

Yeah, I get that, and I have a great chest I picked up from Boarding Party that is black and looks good. But I really wanted something with a hood and cloak. Bought Patherfinder's set and found that it's third color stays brown. Now I'm in a Wafarers chest, just need the black/black dye would SHOULD be just as easy to get as the Jedi colored dyes... if the Dye system weren't ANTI-SITH!!!!

The new sith color code...

Black/black is a lie, there is only dark green/yellow.

Through dark green/yellow, I gain white/orange.

Through white/orange, I gain brown/white.

Through brown/white, I gain dark purple/dark blue.'

Through dark purple/dark blue, my color choices are broken.

Black/black shall free me.