can i get my 500 coins refunded please,Thanks

GoodDealFL

soon after getting HK-55 as a companion I bought him a sniper rifle and placed a 136 crystal in it, I didn't realize you

were going to knock him off, but you did for some unknown reason, I would like to be refunded for my 500 coins and

136 crystal I placed on him, Thanks...

soon after getting HK-55 as a companion I bought him a sniper rifle and placed a 136 crystal in it, I didn't realize you

were going to knock him off, but you did for some unknown reason, I would like to be refunded for my 500 coins and

You do know there is a button that should say claim items from that companion don't you?

I congratulate you for reaching that point in the story, which has been "in the wild" for nearly three years, without getting even a whiff of a spoiler about it.

And as the other poster said, open your "Collections" interface on the character that bought the crystal (use Ctrl+C in the default keybinding, or look in the menu at the top of the screen), and open up the Color Crystals section. Click on the top-left icon on the right-hand side, and select "Show Collected" in the drop-down. Now you'll see your crystal, and you can click the small button with a little box to claim as many copies of the crystal as you want. Click the button to the right (with a Cartel Coin symbol) if you want to pay a one-off fee to unlock the crystal so that ALL other characters on your account can claim it the same way. The fee depends on the "rarity" colour (bronze, silver, gold, platinum) of the crystal's own CC symbol, but in all cases it's less than buying even ONE additional crystal.

Note that although I describe the fee as "one-off", that's per item. You pay once for each item that you want to global-unlock.

The same unlock/global unlock mechanisms apply to weapons, armour, crystals, speeders, emotes, toys, minipets, companion tickets, weapon tunings, and flairs. It does not apply to decorations and dye modules.

Armour sets don't unlock even for the character who bought them unless you equip / install mods in / create an outfit from / make a companion wear ALL the pieces using the same character. It doesn't have to be all at once, but it does have to be all the pieces.