What do i waste WZ commedations on under lvl 50?

BeauRoger

So im just leveling up a character, and doing a lot of pvp, for fun. Now im maxed out on regular wz commedations, and so i thought i could turn it in for one of the lvl 50 rewards, and just let it sit in my bag until i hit 50. When i approach to buy it though, it says i have to be lvl 50 just to buy the thing, which is dissapointing. Ive been looking around to find something useful to spend the commodations on that will not be useless one i reach max level, but i cant find anything at all. Any recommedations?

can i exchange regular comms to ranked ones somewhere, even though im below 50?

You can at valor level 40. it is the vendor by the PvP mission terminal (not the weapon vendor). What you want to do is keep your regular warzone comms near capped and make sure they are capped when hitting valor level 40 and then character level 50. buy ranked as to keep from not getting anything due to being capped. If that makes sense.

Edited by Technohic

From levels 48 up to 50 i saved my comms by buying the weapons from vendor next to the daily terminal(900 comms each)much better than the 3-1 ratio of buying ranked comms.Return the weapons and rebuy before the 2 hour refund timer expires.

No idea how viable that method is if used at even lower levels,if you go to sleep like normal people and can't warzone 24/7 the timers on your weapons would expire leaving you short of a lot of comms.

From levels 48 up to 50 i saved my comms by buying the weapons from vendor next to the daily terminal(900 comms each)much better than the 3-1 ratio of buying ranked comms.Return the weapons and rebuy before the 2 hour refund timer expires.

No idea how viable that method is if used at even lower levels,if you go to sleep like normal people and can't warzone 24/7 the timers on your weapons would expire leaving you short of a lot of comms.

Edit: WRONG the refund timer freezes when u log off so u can`t lose anything as long as u always reset the weapons within 2hours each time ur online

why waste comms on anything at all...I kept every single 1 till lvl 50, when i reached 50 on my last toon i got there with 4.5k rated + [60(pvp weapons) x 900 wz comms(the cost of 1 weapon)=54k normal wz comms]...the thing is that ur pretty much binded to the fleet as u need to reset the refund option on each weapon within 2hours but the timer freezes when u log off

Edited by iDraxter

Edit: WRONG the refund timer freezes when u log off so u can`t lose anything as long as u always reset the weapons within 2hours each time ur online

why waste comms on anything at all...I kept every single 1 till lvl 50, when i reached 50 on my last toon i got there with 4.5k rated + [60(pvp weapons) x 900 wz comms(the cost of 1 weapon)=54k normal wz comms]...the thing is that ur pretty much binded to the fleet as u need to reset the refund option on each weapon within 2hours but the timer freezes when u log off

So just so I make sure I understand that method, you max out your ranked comms at 4500, and then buy bunch of weapons with your unranked, and then as they near the 2 hours you just kind of rotate your inventory, buying a new one, and refunding whichever is oldest. Then you ding 50, spend all your comms, refund all your weapons and you have 'blank' x 900 extra comms. Did I miss anything?

So just so I make sure I understand that method, you max out your ranked comms at 4500, and then buy bunch of weapons with your unranked, and then as they near the 2 hours you just kind of rotate your inventory, buying a new one, and refunding whichever is oldest. Then you ding 50, spend all your comms, refund all your weapons and you have 'blank' x 900 extra comms. Did I miss anything?

I wonder if Bioware will patch this "exploit" out since it actually helps people out. I still think the comm cap is inherently stupid. It should be removed by legacy level or as a hutt cartel unlock.

I wonder if Bioware will patch this "exploit" out since it actually helps people out. I still think the comm cap is inherently stupid. It should be removed by legacy level or as a hutt cartel unlock.

LOL I can see it now. 2400 cartel coins to remove cap per character.

Meh. I'm starting to craft goods that sell and making a little coin after being depleted while leveling the crew skills up. I just assume I grind in 50 and port things over by legacy. How much for and option to just make PvP gear bind on legacy to save me that extra coin in stead. Then I could just send WH armor to my bounty hunter from my sniper and use the crafting to make orange gear I actually like wearing.

Edited by Technohic

u got it i refunded 15 weapons i think the second i turned 40 and turned them into 4.5k ranked

freed up 15 slots in my invetory for a while:))

u can start from lvl 10 to stack comms/weapons i pvped from lvl 10 with a partner everyday i finished with 4.5k ranked wz comms and 60 weapons x 900 wz comms......he finished with 10 extra weapons then me cuz i have been buying medpacks from the vendore which he did not......when i reached lvl 50 i had already 517 wins from pre 50 pvp:))

Edited by iDraxter