Returning Founder player looking for a guild to call home

SacredTbag

Howdy everyone. As the title states, I'm returning to the game after a year break (I think I quit playing right after a Gree event, and I came back just before this latest one). I'm a full time worker who plays a few hours a night after work, mostly flashpoints, I'm off Wend. and Sunday which is when I do most of my questing. I'm starting over to refresh myself with the game (horrible, horrible memory) with a Kinetic Shadow alongside a Sawbones Scoundrel. I'm still deciding on which to main. I'm looking for a guild that also has leveling players as well as end game content teams. Long term I hope to become a member of a progression team as either a healer or dps (tank if needed but I would need info on all the new content). I'm not terribly interested in PvP, in the few weeks I've been back I've only played one match (and won, yay!). I was a member of PURgE back in the day but I've noticed that the guild seems to have died down a lot. I'd prefer an established, mature guild in both age and temperament. I'm 33 and generally enjoy the company of other older players. While I don't mind the young'uns I don't care much for teenage shenanigans (also known as drama).

So having said all that, feel free to hit me up in game via whisper or mail. I'll be on either Yaril (Shadow), or Buckey (Scoundrel).

See ya!