November Spike?

DarthBosss

Hey all, redeemed my code in 11/26 here. As many people are saying, there was a huge spike in mid-late November.

What are the odds the all the November orders will get in tomorrow?!

Keeping fingers crossed!

there were quite a few from the US sales charts, more than any other month.

Week Ending 29th Oct 2011 - 191017

Week Ending 26th Nov 2011 - 245946

Edited by Doddsie

You have a decent chance. I think there was a spike as well though, so it's possible if you were late November you won't get in.

I'm fairly certain by Friday they'll have let everyone in though. That's what our Guild is banking on at least.

Hey all, redeemed my code in 11/26 here. As many people are saying, there was a huge spike in mid-late November.

Keeping fingers crossed!

Stress test weekend earned a lot of pre-orders too, when they let in all those accounts.

So, tomorrow or the day after most likely.

I will bet that, since October was a relatively light month, they have all of November and October in tomorrow, and all of the remaining pre-orders in by Friday.

The only thing I'm wondering is whether or not there was a pre-release rush of pre-orders in december, and if it's at the July/Late November level. If not, I bet we're all in by Friday afternoon.

there were quite a few from the US sales charts, more than any other month.

Week Ending 29th Oct 2011 - 191017

Week Ending 26th Nov 2011 - 245946

That is physical copies not digital. The majority of the copies were late July early august and they are in already. At this rate October November and some of December will PROBABLY( not definitely) be in tomorrow.

I ordered from best buy in early november but they gave me an already in use pre-order code and I wasnt able to get it resolved until the 23rd.

I hope I get in tommorrow as well.

i had problems cos i dont live in a city ordered on 10th, completed on the 18, after trying my 3 credit cards, a friends 2 credit cards, and in the end rang my bother and got him to use his card he works in a city and the order went straight though. the whole thing actualy led to one of the cards being stopped cos i tried it 3 times, my bank saw that as declined orders and stopped it thinking someone in the US was trying to clone my account.

That is physical copies not digital. The majority of the copies were late July early august and they are in already. At this rate October November and some of December will PROBABLY( not definitely) be in tomorrow.

dont matter what kind of orders they are, they give us a decent idea of how many ordered. if you consider that they were sold in november when there was a strong advertising thing going round to get people to pre order, (personaly i got 3 seperate emails inviting me to preorder) on top of that there seems to be a lot of people think they redeemed in july aug sept and oct, but actualy they didnt some of them did it in nov and oct from posts ive seen, sadly some people that preordered in july didnt get there codes. which all points to Novemeber being a hell of a month to get through.

and even if it is just one region and one set of sales it still leads you to belive novemeber had the most sales. and possibly because of bad communitation between bioware and the stores being one of the worst months for redeeming codes.

Keeping fingers crossed!

They should be getting all of November in tomorrow if they keep the same rate they had today. If they ramp up the invites, they may get December in too.

They should be getting all of November in tomorrow if they keep the same rate they had today. If they ramp up the invites, they may get December in too.

yeah all you can do is wait and see, you never know. just dont be down hearted if you dont, it will probably be the day after, either way you should be on by the weekend, which cant be a bad thing.