Slicing = Useless now.

BanjoFett

so i send out 2 companions, the missons cost like 1500 to send them, and so thats 3000 gone to send two companions out, in total i get returned is, about 2400, what a waste............. Time to change a crew skill.. Edited by BanjoFett

so i send out 2 companions, the missons cost like 1500 to send them, and so thats 3000 gone to send two companions out, in total i get returned is, about 2400, what a waste............. Time to change a crew skill..

Since you can't earn easy credits, you give up?

Want someone to play a flashpoint for you as well when its too tough?

There are still ways to make credits with slicing. It just takes effort now and not hit a couple buttons and get a big return. Ever see those slicing nodes out in the game universe? Yeah those are there for slicers to gather. Slicing is a gathering skill.

There are still ways to make credits with slicing. It just takes effort now and not hit a couple buttons and get a big return. Ever see those slicing nodes out in the game universe? Yeah those are there for slicers to gather. Slicing is a gathering skill.

People don't know what they are talking about. What gathering skill in TOR requires you to run around the map with your character? That's WoW buddy. Gathering skills in TOR is about sending your companions.

People don't know what they are talking about. What gathering skill in TOR requires you to run around the map with your character? That's WoW buddy. Gathering skills in TOR is about sending your companions.

So you want to be even more lazy then those wow players? Wow, I didn't even know that was possible.

Why would BW even put nodes out in the world if gathering skills in TOR was about just sending your Companions out?

Um... all of them?

You only pay for the missions because you want a specific mat without wasting the time to get it, but you can level all gathering professions from 1 to 400 by manually gathering them from nodes.

Only slicing turned a profit from missions.

Credits need to be relatively easy to come across if they're going to have such ludicrous repair costs. You know what? I had underworld trading instead of slicing before hitting 50. I was selling stuff, making my companions happy, and overall having enough to squeeze by comfortably. Then I hit 50, and I hit hard mode flashpoints. Guess what? The repairs ate my credits alive. So I took up slicing.

Now imagine my surprise when I wake up this morning to find out that it's entirely useless. A nerf I can understand, but I should never have to worry about losing credits. Sending a companion out on a 40m mission should not yield a HIGH range of 300 credits. This is a poor design choice.

Credits need to be relatively easy to come across if they're going to have such ludicrous repair costs. You know what? I had underworld trading instead of slicing before hitting 50. I was selling stuff, making my companions happy, and overall having enough to squeeze by comfortably. Then I hit 50, and I hit hard mode flashpoints. Guess what? The repairs ate my credits alive. So I took up slicing.

Now imagine my surprise when I wake up this morning to find out that it's entirely useless. A nerf I can understand, but I should never have to worry about losing credits. Sending a companion out on a 40m mission should not yield a HIGH range of 300 credits. This is a poor design choice.

^ This,

I've ran 6 missions Bountiful or Rich missions since the server came up and have come up with the following.

1 340 Diplomacy Mission and a net gain of 3471 credits... in two hours of time... That is not really an acceptable return in my opinion. My thoughts are slicing should net about 5-10k credits per hour., at level 400. Minimum.

could you cry any more dude? how about posting mission rewards from specific missions and giving exact comparisons to your results from yesterday instead of giving outrageous stories and exaggerated views?

mmmh I might be wrong, but those little square boxes in the worlds...I think they are called safes, I can (sorry my companion) open them and gather the content. Mostly credits but I also got a BP which requires me to have Slicing of 115. (will get there eventually) So what part of WoW am I than playing if this is not possible in SWTOR?

could you cry any more dude? how about posting mission rewards from specific missions and giving exact comparisons to your results from yesterday instead of giving outrageous stories and exaggerated views?

That other guy is doing just that.

Results are not encouraging.