SWG: Gorath Represent!

Hapiguy

Yes..Many of the old Gorath community are on Helm of Graush. Including members from DMG-I, Immortals, xXx, DF, RE, ADV, Thune, TTF, KOG, and many more.

in SWTOR:

Empire side guilds: Grief, xXx, TTF, ADV

Rebel side guild: ePeen

there are also others...but those are the only ones that come to mind right now.

DAWG in the HOUSE!!

Picasso here!! I'm Downloading the client just now so most likely will be on late tonight will try to roll H of G to join old friends.

I have been lurking on these boards for a couple of years now and have seen alot of old names. We had alot of fun in the ghetto of swg looking for that same type of experience here.

Anyone have a guild of gorathians up yet? I'd prefer to play darkside but would be a good guy to play will old friends please post here or pm me im really looking forward to hearing old voices on coms and doing some drunk TS nights again lets hope nobody barfs on there KB :p.

I got a couple of PM's from Parth (DSD) they are playing although im not sure where. Fairly certain Griggs is around also cant be certain the pm was rather cryptic if it wasnt griggs it was someone who was in crimm and knew most of us well.

So many old memories hitting me atm cant wait to see you all!!!

Picasso mch/mbe mbe/ms ms/tkm.....DJD

Dont know what the new ingame will be ill post it once i make him/her.

• 2 weeks later...
Any other fellow Gorathians out there?

Whether you were Imp or Reb, BLS/DaWg or DMG-I, feel free to check in!

Let me know your old ign, as well as what server you're currently inhabiting here.

;)

as X stated quite a few of the old school gorath guilds from pre cu, cu and nge are rolling on helm of graush or HoG as we call it. we've also got a FB group running, it's secret and cannot be searched to be added friend request me with who you are and i'll get you in.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=571404812

Yes..Many of the old Gorath community are on Helm of Graush. Including members from DMG-I, Immortals, xXx, DF, RE, ADV, Thune, TTF, KOG, and many more.

in SWTOR:

Empire side guilds: Grief, xXx, TTF, ADV

Rebel side guild: ePeen

there are also others...but those are the only ones that come to mind right now.

Sup Xtant, Pic, Sirius, Liam and other long time no see nublets??

;)

Glad to see you all again, I'll be rolling an Imp on Helm of Graush I suppose ...

Let me know a good way to get in touch.

Speak with you soon, still learning the ins and outs of the game lmao.

:o

Sup Xtant, Pic, Sirius, Liam and other long time no see nublets??

;)

Glad to see you all again, I'll be rolling an Imp on Helm of Graush I suppose ...

Let me know a good way to get in touch.

Speak with you soon, still learning the ins and outs of the game lmao.

:o

look for anyone with the GRIEF tag they'll get you in. or add xtant,liam,ilias,jdb to your list.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
osteim here started out on usmc guild then went to KOS until the end i was the last mayor of mos vegas on tat. i play on the sith wyrm server with crusaders of iziz and in burumani. most of us from tcorp/kos are playing on that guild and a few usmc players are too

J'Da here. Playing on Naddist Rebels with the guys from GE from back in the day.

Vinci is playing on (somthing or other) Cantina.

Vinci went to PVE server...Dreshdae Cantina

i was Xanax from beta till they made me change my name, then it was Kraka

Im on Terentatek pvp server

• 4 weeks later...

I was on Gorath for 5+ years as Actocross.

I formed 2 SWG vet guilds (1 Imp, 1 Rep) on Zaalbar, but now we've been targeted for transfer. Our destination server is The Harbinger, so most likely we'll end up there.

Great to see some fellow Gorathians!