Alderaan at level 21

Qarmatia

Greetings,

I'm playing as a Sith sorcerer and have just been given "The Secrets of the Jedi" quest where you're required to infiltrate the Alde Library.

I've never had problems with difficulty up to this point but my attacks don't even cause a dent on the mobs guarding the place. They were mostly around level 29 while I'm still at 21.

Is this normal? I've searched the forums and I know there's apparently some areas that are intended for level 40 but the mission objective is surrounded by mobs that are infinitely more powerful that I am.

I was F2P up until "The Final Act" on Nar Shaddaa when I decided to sub. Maybe the reduced levelling has something to do with it?

Any Ideas?

Thanks

Greetings,

I'm playing as a Sith sorcerer and have just been given "The Secrets of the Jedi" quest where you're required to infiltrate the Alde Library.

I've never had problems with difficulty up to this point but my attacks don't even cause a dent on the mobs guarding the place. They were mostly around level 29 while I'm still at 21.

Is this normal? I've searched the forums and I know there's apparently some areas that are intended for level 40 but the mission objective is surrounded by mobs that are infinitely more powerful that I am.

I was F2P up until "The Final Act" on Nar Shaddaa when I decided to sub. Maybe the reduced levelling has something to do with it?

Any Ideas?

Thanks

8 levels is an awful lot. I think that you must have missed a good portion of the game earlier on. There's no way that you should be so under leveled if you were doing all of the missions on earlier planets.

you were given the choice of either Tatooine or Alderaan upon leaving Nar Shadaa.

Tatooine difficulty would fit your level exactly.

If you need to gain some levels you could try the Balmora bonus missions, do some space missions or do some more flashpoints.

Edited by Oggthebase

8 levels is an awful lot. I think that you must have missed a good portion of the game earlier on. There's no way that you should be so under leveled if you were doing all of the missions on earlier planets.

I skipped most of the Heroic and space combat missions. Other than that, I went out of my way to make sure I'd completed most of the optional ones.

Should I go back and look for more?

you were given the choice of either Tatooine or Alderaan upon leaving Nar Shadaa.

Tatooine difficulty would fit your level exactly.

If you need to gain some levels you could try the Balmora bonus missions, do some space missions or do some more flashpoints.

Thanks, I'll do that :)