Cheers Dalborra, till next time

jwalsham

I was pretty much like this about roughly a year ago when APAC server opened. My JJT days and now Dalborra has finally come to an end. I would like to thank everyone who spent time with me, through out the thousands of battles day in day out. You guys made me the player i am right now and again i thank everyone for that. It was a good journey and an awesome experience. I along with most of my guildmates will be moving to The Bastion which will again start a new chapter in my swtor life. I must admit, i had one hell of a blast playing in Dalborra. The Bastion will be my first pvp server and i wish i can keep up. i hope to see familliar comrades and foes. I wish everyone the best on which ever server you guys decide to go and hopefully we get to play together again. Thank you for putting up with all my trash talking, frustrations, singing, annoying laughs, taunts and killings. Again i bid everyone farewell and till next time.

PS please dont put a list of your top players.

Cheers Dalborra, till next time

hi all just wanted to say thanks for all the fun over the last year and the bit, yes I did give a lot of you **** but it was all part of the game. I was taunting you into attacking me and it worked I think lol.

take care all and lets give the yanks a run for there money, looking forward to playing with same of you but the rest I hope I never see you again ( you know who you are) and yes I am going to harbinger so will see some of you there.

Thanks for all the pvp over the past year or so. It's been fun playing with and against all of you. Had quite a lot of memorable games here.

I'll be moving to Harbinger with my guild. So for those of you moving to the Bastion, all the best and hopefully we'll see you pop by the Harbinger once in a while.

For those of you moving to the Harbinger, cya there!

Ankilda/Erlis

Ishere Legacy

Corvus/Korvus

Dalborra, it's been fun. But I'm really looking forward to the Bastion and the insta-pops.

Plus they just cancelled the slated cc-breaker change based on player feedback! Things are looking up!

Wow I didn't expect them to do that at all very nice indeed.

OT: Cheers Dalborra been here since the start was fun.

Edited by ImpliedCarth

<3 you always J, I'll be on Harbinger so I won't see you around. :( Thanks for all the pvp and fun times, I'll miss you! Good luck/have fun on The Bastion. ;)

It was a good run Dom! Thank you for the memories and it was an honor playing with you.. :) if you get bored come visit us or perhaps ill come visit harb :)

<3 you always J, I'll be on Harbinger so I won't see you around. :( Thanks for all the pvp and fun times, I'll miss you! Good luck/have fun on The Bastion. ;)

noooooooooooooooooooooo, ]: no more claw/snivy double teaming

noooooooooooooooooooooo, ]: no more claw/snivy double teaming

This makes me sad. :( <3

I might make a scoundrel at some point on Bastion, take advantage of double exp weekends, to do some pvp with for the lolsies. :jawa_smile:

Some jerk has the name Steelclaw on the Bastion already though. If you see them, kill them lots for me :D

I might make a scoundrel at some point on Bastion, take advantage of double exp weekends, to do some pvp with for the lolsies. :jawa_smile:

Some jerk has the name Steelclaw on the Bastion already though. If you see them, kill them lots for me :D

Noted and with pleasure

actually i might leave my imps on Harbinger, let me know what chars you;re intending to play :D

actually i might leave my imps on Harbinger, let me know what chars you;re intending to play :D

Oooo yes do it do it! I'll have my merc on Harbinger, plus my operative (only 50 atm but I planned to get it to 55 after transfers) that I'd be up for some pvp on. :D

Let me heal youuu!

Oooo yes do it do it! I'll have my merc on Harbinger, plus my operative (only 50 atm but I planned to get it to 55 after transfers) that I'd be up for some pvp on. :D

Let me heal youuu!

well im convinced ill leave my merc there shes only 52, we should totally lvl thru pvp :D