This Is Madness

RabidTwinkie

Ahsoka will beat Rex, that's a given. She likely will beat Chewie as well, BUT considering that Leia beat Padme and Tarkin narrowly (by comparison to other competitions) lost to Dooku, he might have a chance.

If she beats Chewie, however, she'll lose to Leia.

I actually see Chewie going very far, probably beating Ahsoka and Leia. Likely he'll lose to Han, and we'll see Han go on to be the light side finalist.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sixteen Strikes Back - who's it gonna be? My votes with Han Solo and Darth Vader...

Wow, Ashoka & Rex were close. Strange, I didn't realise Rex was such a popular character, I just saw him as another clone but a little cooler because he had two blasters. :D

Agreed, Solo and Vader are definitely going to crush it.

Obi wan won over Han. And a lot of you thought Han is going to be in the finals :)

May your soul be consigned to eternal hellfire, blasphemer. The Emperor clearly feared the chance that Solo might win and rigged this round of voting.

Came across
on the internet - I love when Ashely Eckstein talks because I can just click off onto another screen and it sounds just like Ashoka, try it. :D

That was a little too emotional for a mere contest....

Am I the only one who thinks she knows ahsoka will be written off? Or that she's trying to save TCW and this is one of her ways to help the fans prove they want it?

Han lost! This is madness!

Luke Skywalker vs Yoda? I'm going with Yoda. I voted Cad Bane on the other side but I think Jabba will win...

I assume Han's defeat came from the fans of TCW. I doubt a great many of those who grew up on the OT voted. It's most likely Obi-Wan's popularity in TCW that got him the win.

I assume Han's defeat came from the fans of TCW. I doubt a great many of those who grew up on the OT voted. It's most likely Obi-Wan's popularity in TCW that got him the win.

I think you're underestimating Obi-wan's importance in the OT. He's the original Jedi. He teaches Luke (and us) what the Force is. TCW and PT gave him more screen-time and depth of character, but he's been the iconic Jedi ever since the first movie.

I have to admit, I'm a bit surprised he won, but I'm glad he did. :)

I think you're underestimating Obi-wan's importance in the OT. He's the original Jedi. He teaches Luke (and us) what the Force is. TCW and PT gave him more screen-time and depth of character, but he's been the iconic Jedi ever since the first movie.

I have to admit, I'm a bit surprised he won, but I'm glad he did. :)

That's why I voted for Obi-Wan, but I don't think many were thinking about the OT during the voting process (except with Darth Vader, but everyone knows Vader).

I'm glad it was a close margin. Harrison Ford is awesome, but Sir Alec Guinness...

To be fair, Kenobi is well represented in all the films and TCW, but come on... it's Han Solo!

I have lost my faith in humanity.

OT fan here, voted Obi. Cause lets face it, Han can't do **** against a Jedi master.

Yes, I vote on combat victory, not favorites.

Since Mace is out, its no competition at all for Sidious to win. That is of course except Vader will beat him by popularity vote and probably go on to win overall. Dumb.

Edited by Doctoglethorpe

OT fan here, voted Obi. Cause lets face it, Han can't do **** against a Jedi master.

Yes, I vote on combat victory, not favorites.

So... you're deliberately misinterpreting the purpose of the contest? It specifically says to vote for your favorite character.

So... you're deliberately misinterpreting the purpose of the contest? It specifically says to vote for your favorite character.

I'm deliberately voting the way I please. I don't think that's against the rules.

Voting based simply on favorites is boring. Considering them in duels is far more fun.

I'm deliberately voting the way I please. I don't think that's against the rules.

Voting based simply on favorites is boring. Considering them in duels is far more fun.

Technically it is... :jawa_wink:

I for one, am really interested to see who the most popular light sider is. For dark side its easily Vader or Boba but for light side I'm just not sure. R2-D2?

That was hard for me on the Empire side...I don't really like Boba or Jango, I mean...they are ok but they just have been propped up so high that it just sickens me. Though I went with Jango, he at least did something in his appearance in the movie compared to Boba. (Even though...its rather a moronic thing to do, to get up close and personal with a Jedi...but I can excuse Jango for that bit in the arena.)

You're certainly entitled to do so, but isn't it more fun to consider which character you find more interesting and entertaining/better portrayed?