Strongholds

benjaminod

So looking at what we have currently they match to most classes:

For the troopers and agents you have the respective Homeworlds.

Bounty Hunters and Smugglers have Nar Shaddaa and Tatooine

The Sith have Yavin.

Everyone has Rishi, and some have that Umbarran Train.

What's missing is a light side stronghold, the only 'real' force aligned stronghold is Yavin (Which is well known, and well documented to be a bad place for any Jedi to spend a long period of time, especially those training.

A stronghold on Ossus would be perfect in my humble opinion. It is a well versed planet in Lore known to the light side, and would be a great place for a stronghold for those characters. On top of that, if it was just set in the lovely world of Ossus and not the in game Library style building, it would be a great planet for other classes. Even those Sith that have set up lodgings after driving the Jedi out.

So to sum up, I would pay some big money for an Ossus stronghold as I'm sure others would also.

• 3 weeks later...

I actually built my Temple of Light on Manaan.

I think a stronghold on Ossus would be nice, however people have been waiting a terribly long time for one on Alderaan, Tython, Korriban, Ilum, and Zakuul. I suppose those should come first.

Honestly, I'm reluctant for them to add another stronghold until they get their QA issues under control. Nobody wants another buggy stronghold. We've all been asking for MANY more rug hooks, ceiling hooks, and Large floor hooks against walls but not getting them. That sort of thing.