Are the people complaining about this game afraid....

Jroh

Ok I write this wondering are the people post complaints, *****es, moans and groans actually playing and making valid complaints? No I don't think they are I believe they are afraid for the first time a MMO is on the block to TKO WoW. No i don't believe it will happen within the next few months, but this game has very high potential, give Bioware time they got a strong foundation just wait till they start tweeking and adding new content.

I honestly believe that alot of the negative posts are from people trying to put negative feed out there hoping to deter new people from coming to this game in hopes that numbers will stay high on WoW so it doesn't shut down and they lose all their hardwork. Well listen up you Trolls Bioware is here, SWTOR is here, and the majority loves it and it won't be long but WoWs time has come ( Thank god cause who wants to see a dorky *** Kung Fu Panda)

So post your thoughts, I know I'm not the only one who thinks this way cause I still see lots of full/heavy servers. 2012 The year World of Warcraft fell?!

Not all complaints are bad. It's how a game gets better. Pity more people can't be sensible, helpful and intelligent when posting about their issues.

But yes, there is also a contingent of "this game sucks!" posters, and this is nothing new. I've seen it with every MMO I've played.

This is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. Ever.

I want EVERYONE to play and enjoy this game. I don't think ANYONE will play this game if it tanks, and if some things aren't fixed (see signature), IT WILL.

I want this game to be the best MMO ever. It's almost there. It's critical that this one, glaring issue is fixed in order for that to happen.

WoW servers hold 25k players, and have no sharding.

TOR servers hold 4k players and are instanced into oblivion, the game engine can hardly even handle more than 35 players on screen at once.

Yeah, no. I may not have played WoW since 2005, but TOR has nothing on WoW.

it is just possible, and i know this might be a bit much for you to handle, to be critical of something you like.

shocking i know.

and fyi a lot of the complaints have merit, however i am able to recognize that and enjoy the game unlike you.

Greetings!

Thanks for taking the time to express your thoughts. We are closing this post because it is focused on the community as a whole and is off-topic to the discussion of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. We ask that posts created in General Discussion remain on topic to the game and its contents.