Res Nova

Blackiesmith

So is res nova like gone with the wind? I'd ask leafy but he seems to take very long breaks and who knows if he is ever gonna come back. If it is indeed gone with the wind then I think there is no point to play on this server anymore. The pubs absolutely suck these days. Every time I have played its been running into a premade (usually ld) and then the chat explodes because they **** themselves and don't know what else to do. So if anyone knows if res nova is indeed gone please let me know. I would have asked somebody in game but I have not seen any former members in a while. Thx

Haven't seen any of the ppl with that tag in a few months so I guess it's safe to say they aren't really playing anymore. And yea, pubs aren't exactly stellar at pvp nowadays but you still have a few on pub side with decent sized backpacks lol

if what i've seen leveling my shadow in midbies you are going to need to ditch the backpacks and get full sized military rucksacks :p

Edited by mmerry

Last time I talked to Leafy was about 2 months ago. He and his wife are expecting so you probably wont see him in a while. Also it will probably be named Guts Jr or Goku (those were the only names suggested in party chat at the time.)