State of PvP?

hampsterpower

Hey everyone, I took a break from SWTOR for a while and wanted to get back in with 3.0 and the new discipline systems. I used to play on the Harbinger but wanted a fresh start and was just wondering what the state of pvp is on this server. Is it very active, which faction is generally better, is the ranked scene very large, who runs groups more, etc?

I was also curious about the state of GSF as well. I know it's not very popular but I enjoy it and was wondering if it's very active as well.

During the daytime hours I think it leans heavy Imp side.

Evening hours its a toss up to determine which premade is on which side. I can get my weekly done each night on either faction within 3 hours.

Ranked is going OK. we get solo yolo's going, and by we I mean people who do it, cause when I queue up its after people start doing them and stop for hte night. 7-10 EST I think they pop almost nightly.

Know there are a few teams that are formed and ready to play, but who knows what will happen with team after first week or so.

Generally its a positive experience with only a few bad apples that might cause issues, but thats easily solved with the ole /ignore :)