Don't Get Discouraged Jung Ma

Kingrami

Today is day 1 of people testing new waters elsewhere. Many of them being active on these forums. Do not get worried by those leaving. In the weeks ahead after all this settles down, let's see where we stand, as a unique server that offers many things, we can continue to go about our business as being JM community members.

I do believe the server will actually get new members from other servers. The PVE servers only have population as a positive right now, I believe in the long run JM will be active by new and old. Wpvp will still pop as it does now. And rp and pvp ranked will continue to pop as the community enjoys the ONLY RP PVP server

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that people feel the need to write "don't get discouraged" threads is discouraging.

It's more of a voice against the ones who are spamming these threads about how bad the server is so they can leave.

So I mean since you call it how you see it or encourage people to keep a good perception of the server. Either way talking about the server keeps it relevant l.

The fact that people feel the need to write "don't get discouraged" threads is discouraging.

There's no means to transfer guilds or guild assets, a lot of us have good reason to not get discouraged.

I paid for half our guild ship, grinding an insane number dailies just to match the credits the guild members donated because a GL should ask no more of their members than they would of themselves. On top of that add in all the decos, and the guild bank with 5 tabs.

After thinking about it for a few minutes after the cheaper transfers were announced, I'd rather leave SWTOR and go play something else than be forced to do all that again for zero gain.

Well, I'm discouraged.

The very few people that did solo ranked on jung ma as it was have left.

I'm looking at a very grim future for the rest of the season if I stay on my main.

I'm not too far off from atop 96 title this season so I see absolutely no reason to even stay now.

I need more games and I barely getting them as it was.

I'll be surprised if I get another pop all season.

Well, I'm discouraged.

The very few people that did solo ranked on jung ma as it was have left.

I'm looking at a very grim future for the rest of the season if I stay on my main.

I'm not too far off from atop 96 title this season so I see absolutely no reason to even stay now.

I need more games and I barely getting them as it was.

I'll be surprised if I get another pop all season.

Doubtful. We weren't even getting pops when we were begging people to queue and we had all the ranked players actually on.

Just think..now you will be the BEST on JungMA!

You're the best......AROUND.....nothings ever gonna bring ya down!

Maybe 3.3 will help? =) Pen aims to be doing a ranked night (Thurs or Sun) every week.

Those who left, let them leave, we wish them the best. I am sure they'll stop and say hello. I'm trying REALLY hard to be optimistic and I truly feel for the PVP community right now and only wish I could make it better.

Edited by Luniara

Maybe 3.3 will help? =) Pen aims to be doing a ranked night (Thurs or Sun) every week.

Those who left, let them leave, we wish them the best. I am sure they'll stop and say hello. I'm trying REALLY hard to be optimistic and I truly feel for the PVP community right now and only wish I could make it better.

Being optimistic and active as usual is the best way to continue on. I being a ranked merc on the server get the feustrations, but Jung ma is my home. So let's keep it moving in a positive way

Well I'm working on a new website for the guild, there was already plans in place for an open calendar so non-guild members can post events as well as sign up for events. By events, I mean anything, the calendar is originally a raid planning calendar but very flexible.

My only issue with it right now is dealing with the botnet. I am looking at some software to help with that, then I can open up registrations. But right now I'm manually going through the registrations to remove bots so opening it to the public would make my life a living hell.

I already feel like a big fish in a very very small pond. I don't want to be the best of the bottom of the barrel.

I'd really like to be competitive and improve my game and play against people who are better than me.

I mean, it was such a pain to get ranked popping as it was.

Now 90% of the people I know who queued are gone.

Also, not saying anything about or against Penumbral, but we've never really seen many teams in the granked queue.

I've popped on imp side and asked if any teams were looking to queue or tried to get imps to queue solos and it was very difficult to get it going.

It seems that, at least for the time being, the Ranked scene died on Jung ma today.

Which is a shame. There were a lot of us that were repping the server pretty hard on the leaderboards.

I will not be leaving, <The Star Cabal> will not be leaving. We are Jung Ma for life (or at least until merged)

and Busy, I'm more than sure we can still get ranked pops going. My team is still intact and we just had one of our main dps come back from Ebon Hawk

Edited by Nommak

Wasn't the rank scene dead a long time ago?

You're not very familiar with what's going on are you?

Look at the Jung Ma leaderboards. Almost every advanced class had a rep from Jung ma in the Top 10 for solos.

Several of us were having really great seasons.

Sure, it wasn't shadowlands,but it wasn't completely dead.

It certainly wasn't what it was Season 1 and 2.

The problem and why people left is that it's just a whole lot of work to get it going, when it shouldn't have to be that way.

We shouldn't have to work for hours and hours to get people on and queued.

But no, Jung ma ranked wasn't dead. It was just a headache.

Edited by MotherAnimal

When I checked a few weeks ago, the player with the most wins on our server was Merris at like 58. The other lowest highest win server (confusing, right?) was Shadowlands where someone had 118 wins. That...is a massive gap in games played.

I'm just feeling salty that I have to make a choice between raiding and ranked a lot earlier than I was expecting.

I mean, I'm hoping that people from JM hop over to pub side on TEH and get ranked going.

I don't want to get the D for leaving or sticking around.

I'm just feeling salty that I have to make a choice between raiding and ranked a lot earlier than I was expecting.

I mean, I'm hoping that people from JM hop over to pub side on TEH and get ranked going.

I don't want to get the D for leaving or sticking around.

Easy fix, just make your raid team come over.

You're not very familiar with what's going on are you?

Look at the Jung Ma leaderboards. Almost every advanced class had a rep from Jung ma in the Top 10 for solos.

Several of us were having really great seasons.

Sure, it wasn't shadowlands,but it wasn't completely dead.

It certainly wasn't what it was Season 1 and 2.

The problem and why people left is that it's just a whole lot of work to get it going, when it shouldn't have to be that way.

We shouldn't have to work for hours and hours to get people on and queued.

But no, Jung ma ranked wasn't dead. It was just a headache.

I do not PVP, sorry. I raid and rp. I only know what I hear and what I hear is that ranks don't pop and that ranks were dead. Always complaints about ranked and how no one will queue, that there are win traders, the same people going ooooooor people not queuing because they're scared to. Like I said, I only know what I hear which is why I asked you that question.

For me to pretend like I know would be an insult to pvpers since I don't pvp, ya know? I try not to get involved BUT I do care that they are upset.

I do not PVP, sorry. I raid and rp. I only know what I hear and what I hear is that ranks don't pop and that ranks were dead. Always complaints about ranked and how no one will queue, that there are win traders, the same people going ooooooor people not queuing because they're scared to. Like I said, I only know what I hear which is why I asked you that question.

For me to pretend like I know would be an insult to pvpers since I don't pvp, ya know? I try not to get involved BUT I do care that they are upset.

Please excuse my hostile tone earlier. This is just a huge headache for me.

Please excuse my hostile tone earlier. This is just a huge headache for me.

I don't think any of us are liking the choices we have laid before us, and I doubt anyone here would fault you for whatever you pick. We all have to do what makes us happy otherwise what's the point of playing?

Won't deny it'll hurt seeing you gone, but I understand, what's the best choice for me with staying, isn't necessarily the best choice for you. Wherever you wind up, just remember you can always return home, we'll keep the light on for you.

Well, colour me impressed Jung ma.

We got some ranked going tonight and it's been a lot of fun.

So far it looked like 5 teams queued. Hopefully this keeps up and we can keep the pvp going.

I'm going to stick around here for a while and see what happens, but tonight gave me hope.

Well, colour me impressed Jung ma.

We got some ranked going tonight and it's been a lot of fun.

So far it looked like 5 teams queued. Hopefully this keeps up and we can keep the pvp going.

I'm going to stick around here for a while and see what happens, but tonight gave me hope.

Busy I'm sorry that you've been feeling blue about the ranked as of late. And although our teams may not be the same as what you are used to, Arcanum is still going to try and keep ranked alive if we can xD. We have a lot of dedicated pvp'ers (thankfully) who want to keep the ranked popping. Here's to hoping that other guilds and players will take initiative and queue up more, Happy Hunting!

Edited by Arcorrin