Warzones..

milamjevon

Preferred players should get way more warzones than just 5 a week cmon I am only interested in swtor for the pvp at this point and I find it ridiculous that I have to sub in order to participate in pvp 5 warzones a week is absolutely retarded when you have games like guild wars 2 where you can participate in pvp as a free to play player sure guild wars 2 has restrictions but they are not even noticeable but back to the topic please bioware stop making pvpers pay to pvp...At least give preferred players 10 warzones a hour or something 5 a week is pathetic... before anyone says it I already know about queueing with a sub but the thing is you shouldn't need one..

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not saying it should be I have been supporting this game ever since it came out but I feel like paying 15 bucks just to pvp is outrageous.

You choose to only pvp. You pay 15 for unlimited access to the entire game.

The F2p model of this game is complete ******** and they continue to push potentially long term players away with it

F2P model is a trail version of the game.

The main draw of the game has always been chapters 1 - 3 for the classes, and they give you access to that for free.

If you want to MMO then pay like everyone else.

Don't be cheap? Bioware doesn't deserve my money to let me play pvp matches when I've already shelled in so much money just to keep pvping. This subscription model of mmorpgs is fading anyway and I am glad. I don't know how you justfiy paying for a game every month but whatever it's your money.

Don't be cheap? Bioware doesn't deserve my money to let me play pvp matches when I've already shelled in so much money just to keep pvping. This subscription model of mmorpgs is fading anyway and I am glad. I don't know how you justfiy paying for a game every month but whatever it's your money.

Sadly it's just the way it is.

Servers cost money to stay afloat, and that money needs to come from somewhere.

For the average adult 15 a month is pocket change, so I'm not sure what the big deal is.

Edited by Ruhun

No it won't lol

If you get more access for free why would you pay?

Your issue is that you want more WZs but you don't want to pay, if they grant you that then you get your weekly WZ quota filled and log off without paying a cent.

Pvpers do not deserve to pay 15 bucks a month to pvp and the population is dwindling down anyway some charges will have to be made in the future anyway

So the solution to save the game is to give it out for free.

You should be their financial advisor.

Why is it working so well for other games then?

What other games?

Every game with dedicated servers either has a cash shop or a sub service.

FFXIV has millions of subs.

F2P is not financially stable. It quickly becomes pay 2 win.

Also, you are whining about a measily 15 dollars a month, you are either a NEET or don't make enough money to support your habit.

Edited by Ruhun

What other games? Guild wars 2 and tera. Guild wars 2 is doing way better than swtor

Tera has a sub model that is similar to swtor and is basically a waifu simulator.

I can't comment on GW2 because no one I know plays it. When they want fantasy setting MMO they go to WoW , Final Fantasy, or Rift even.

Combat in both games is severely lacking, and the pvp model in GW2 made me return to FF.

You can say you don't prefer the combat in tera and gw2 but the combat isn't bad it's a upgrade from tab targetting

It's not an upgrade, it's different.

If I wanted to play an action RPG I could do much better than waifu simulator.

But anyway those games have a very healthy population especially gw2 but I don't like the pvp in gw2 as swtor so I am here

Which is strange, since GW2 has no raiding and the pvp is terrible.

Edited by Ruhun