Reorder characters in ops frame

I was in an ops group and the ops leader was able to position the people in the frames where we wanted them. As a healer I wanted tanks listed on top and the healers on the bottom.

I just recently switched to ops frames for groups (should have done that a long time ago). What I can't figure out is how to reorder the people in the group so I am listed last and the tank is listed first.

How do you switch the positions???

thank you.

Why use ops frames for flashpoints? Just the difference in time it takes to move the cursor?

Ive always found that the normal icons are more useful because they will display all buffs/debuffs with greater clarity.

Which is the biggest drawback to the ops frame... It needs more customisation on how buffs/debuffs appear and maybe an ability to hide all class buffs.

Why use ops frames for flashpoints? Just the difference in time it takes to move the cursor?

Ive always found that the normal icons are more useful because they will display all buffs/debuffs with greater clarity.

Which is the biggest drawback to the ops frame... It needs more customisation on how buffs/debuffs appear and maybe an ability to hide all class buffs.

normal frames are too spread out. and you can still enlarge debuffs on ops frames to see if you need to cleanse, or f bubble debuff is gone, etc. ots ot just extra mouse movement (which makes you less efficient), its also taking your attention away from what's happening around you. and taking up way more screen real estate then it should. but then I personally prefer to have most of my screen to be free of UI elements (I organize them all on the bottom), allowing me to appreciate the fights, the surroundings, etc.

For me, it is mainly what I'm used to.

I've tweaked my UI settings so the ops frame works really well for me. I have it positioned and sized and slightly faded so that I can see what's happening on screen (location awareness) as well as the status of each of the ops members.

Because I'm so used to the ops frame view, it's second nature to use it for flashpoints. The regular group party frames seem cumbersome and ugly by comparison.

Not that it's a big deal, but I really wish that companions showed up when you use ops frames for a flashpoint. A while back I leveled with a friend and we 2-manned all of the SM flashpoints during the leveling process. It would have been nice to be able to use the op frame view for that.

Why use ops frames for flashpoints?

For me, I originally changed because of my healer. I've died in FP's before because I forgot to look at my character portrait. It's separate from where the other members of the groups portraits are. And I was focusing on healing the other group members.

That was when I was fairly new to the game. I don't have that problem now. But now I'm used to the ops frame for any group. So I just keep it that way.

Way too used to use ops frames. If that view is good for operations is certainly good enough for flashpoints. The group thingy view seems very awkward at this point.

For me, only useful in flashpoint if I'm healing and we happened to lose our tank and someone brought their tanking companion up, since you can select companions with that view. I suck at selecting actual targets on the screen with the mouse, lol