Soloing HM FP 55 full clear/tank

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think any class/spec can solo HM Athis you just need full 168 at least and your companion needs to have at least 168 aswell, its gonna be hard as hell in 168 gear but its doable. I had 180 gear on but it was still very hard at boss fights when adds came because they pile up fast if you cant kill them fast enough.

I think soloing is easier as a dps because you can cut the fight in half or even 1/3 with huge dps and you have enough defensive cds to manage and survive. The best defensive cd when you solo with a companion is call of the force(heroic moment) that ability with 15 mins cooldown and it lasts for 1 min so its great for a dps that ends a fight in 3-4 mins max.

And btw which is the hardest HM FP in your guys opinion?

That's a tough one because they are all kinda on same level now, at least the lvl 55's are. LI HM used to be the hardest, before the nerfs. If I had to pick one, it would be cz meltdown, i think, its the one with the sand dune claw creature? Its not that its hard, but I have seen so many pug groups struggle with that one, the only other one I can think of is the first boss of cz 198? the droid boss, that one also seems to be "tough" for some groups (read "bad" groups). Right now though, there is no real "challenging" HM FP all the way through, that I can think of.

There are some tough lvl 55 bonus bosses that some groups also struggle with. The asteroid beast (hammer station) comes to mind.

LI HM is a lvl 50 HM. If it were a lvl 55, it might actually be the hardest, maybe. Although I am sure some would argue even if it were lvl 55 it wouldn't be.