Under manning operations

hey community just wanted to see if any of you guys have ever tried this. its super fun working on 4man atm we are on fabricator with 4man but we beat the op with 5man thanks to

Atarus-gunslinger

Klehitt-Vanguard Tank

Lirel- commando dps/healer

Shaloogin- sage healer

Nos- shadow dps

we have completed 3man EV 4man HM EV 5man KP 6man HMKP working on denova atm we are Dont Worry bout it at Begeren Colony

post ur comments with operations u have done with less than 8 people it would be cool to see what u guys have done :D shaloogin out!!

My guild 4 manned HM EV back in 1.2, I wasn't there for that run though so I don't have much to add.

I was in our 6 man of NM KP back in 1.3. We had the same maintank from the HM EV run and he told me that 6 manning NM KP was harder than 4 manning HM EV, so once you've 4 manned HM EV (congrat's on your 5 man btw:)) you might want to try your hand at 6 manning NM KP.

Sadly, back in 1.3 you still got BH comms from doing NM KP and so there was an incentive to low man it if less than 8 people showed up for Ops. I guess we could try 7 manning HM EC sometime, but I'd rather focus on clearing NM EC (NM Firebrand & Stormcaller are ******).

MLP 5 manned HM EV for fun (3 DPS, 2 Healers), and we would have 4 manned it but another healer wanted in. :p

Just yesterday we 11.5 manned 16 HM EV (the 12th dinged 50 yesterday and was in assorted 40-49 blues and we just told him to follow another DPS as he didn't know the fights), but only the first two bosses as half the group was only in it for the weekly. We could have easily done the rest (one-shotted both bosses), but only 1 or 2 people could have benefited from Rakata gear.

Edited by AngelFluttershy

ok so as a startagy for The operator boss here is the roles that you should have

1.scoundrel healer

2.sentinal dps

3.Shadow dps

4.any tank

you need the scoundrel healer and the shadow dps to switch colors during the begging fight for instance. you would have the healer and tank be blue first once you have that done the dps which would be orange would then channel during this channel the scoundrel healer will stealth out go to the color switching thing and choose purple same with the dps shadow during this u should have 1 blue 1 orange 2 purples 0 yellow after this phase u want to make it last long so fail the phase so the shadow and the scoundrel can swtich to yellow. once yellow is gone ur dps will change spots to purple so now u should have 1 blue 1 orange 1 purple 1 yellow now the 2nd part is simple just dps the boss and stand in both circles when they pop up and repeat and DONE!

Ambient 4 manned bonethrasher on NiM as well as a full clear of NiM EV 4 man

you can find the vids on this channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6mGpmSbQWpBxJye58F5nMA

very nice guys thats a hard op to acomplish with 4 we did have 4 people but we didnt have our adrenals on foreman crusher so we just added an extra member but grats guys... im hoping i will get videos soon on our denova ev kp etc...our tfb group just finished the operator so we are on kephess and its hard lol so hopefully i can get vids SOON!

Here's <Chosen>'s accomplishments:

4-man SM TFB Writhing Horror (video:

)

5-man SM TFB Dread Guards

14-man HM TFB Writhing Horror

15-man HM TFB Dread Guards

15-man HM TFB Kephess

We couldn't quite beat 15-man TFB last boss but we gave it a shot. Hope to try that again soon.

Floor Inspetor representative here, Tomb of Freedon Naad server.

Don`t know if it counts as "under manning" but we cleared Asation story and Denova story with 1 healer only (5dps though).

As operator encounter in asation, I believe assassin/operative can vanish and change his color that way -> thus making less than 8 people a viable strategy.

We've 5 manned EC SM, you can do it 4m but the first boss is a pain without a second tank. Second boss and onwards is very doable. Think we completed a 6 man run of ECHM as well but can't really remember. Did 7 man multiple times, easy enough in (nearly) full 63s ;)

Also 4 manned EV HM a few months ago, almost 7 manned last boss of tfb hm (missed out by like 2%)

We've done Denova with effectively 7 people the entire way through (one was a fresh 50 with 10k health who died in most of the boss fights). Once we did the Tanks with a single tank, as well, and we've done the story mode weekly with 7 people.

We've also almost done a 7-man clear of the tanks in Denova hardmode, but they enraged when they were both at 11% health.

We also went through TFB story with one healer.

I've been trying to get a 4-man EV hard mode together but we've never had a good time for it when we're not doing other operations, or are not tired of doing operations for a night.

7 manned TFB hard mode :p

Nice.

Did a 7 manned of HM EC a while back and found that the only time it was noticeable was because we had our 3rd dps switching back and forth between Zorn and Toth, Firebrand and Stormcaller. Other than that it was the same as 8 manning it.