Star Wars ruined...

I used to be a Star Wars fan, but after playing this game I HATE STAR WARS and will never ever have anything good to say about it. Movies...merchandise...this game...

This is by far the worst MMORPG I've ever played. This is the ONLY game I have ever played that made me angry! Its as if they took all the worst aspects of WOW and put them in this game and left out all the good parts.

-1 out of 10

This is what you get when you hire young "game programmers" who talk about the cool factor of being a game developer. I'd laugh in your face as I know the average game programmer would be a very junior avionics programmer.

Really the lack of experience of the design and programming crew really shines through in this steaming pile of a game.

I used to be a Star Wars fan, but after playing this game I HATE STAR WARS and will never ever have anything good to say about it. Movies...merchandise...this game...

This is by far the worst MMORPG I've ever played. This is the ONLY game I have ever played that made me angry! Its as if they took all the worst aspects of WOW and put them in this game and left out all the good parts.

-1 out of 10

This is what you get when you hire young "game programmers" who talk about the cool factor of being a game developer. I'd laugh in your face as I know the average game programmer would be a very junior avionics programmer.

Really the lack of experience of the design and programming crew really shines through in this steaming pile of a game.

I would have been willing to take you seriously if you hadn't posted a negative number....

Hello everyone!

We appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

With that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. If you have suggestions for the game, we have a forum for specific suggestions, the Suggestion Box. We encourage you to post your suggestions there!

Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!