Bad moral system in some situations.

Darth-Sampras

Throughout the game i have noticed many weird examples of where doing something that some people would consider good gives you dark side points and the opposite for light side points. One example i will use is early on in the troopers story he is given a choice of giving the medicine to republic soldiers or refugees who stole the medicine from the republic. I opted to try and give the medicine back to the republic since they are the ones who are protecting the refugees but when i chose that it will give you 100 dark side points. I think many situations in the game would have been better if they didnt effect your light/dark allignment overall since they are too grey.

Throughout the game i have noticed many weird examples of where doing something that some people would consider good gives you dark side points and the opposite for light side points. One example i will use is early on in the troopers story he is given a choice of giving the medicine to republic soldiers or refugees who stole the medicine from the republic. I opted to try and give the medicine back to the republic since they are the ones who are protecting the refugees but when i chose that it will give you 100 dark side points. I think many situations in the game would have been better if they didnt effect your light/dark allignment overall since they are too grey.

LS/DS is easy to grind endgame.

Make the choices you would like to make. Don't base them on LS/DS points.

:)

Yes, true. Helping good guys vs helping good guys, but one is bad. Go figure. I wouldn't mind, but there are still the restrictions on relics that are really bothersome pre-50. My 29 BH is still neutral, and so can't use any relics. Gotta run some BT one of these days, but it's just a time waste.

Luckily after 50 there is no need for ds/ls points. But then again, nor are there any ls/ds decisions to speak of either.