Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith Inquisitor altů

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Sith Inquisitor altů

TheHunterC
12.28.2012 , 09:46 PM | #1
I'm thinking about making an inquisitor alt because they look pretty fun
Before I did though I was wondering if I should be a male or female. I'm a guy in real life but I hear the actress' voice is amazing and I want a spouse on my legacy for my BH. The reason I'd roll a guy is because I hear romance options with Ashara are awesome, but SGR should fix that if its ever included, and all my other alts are guys (not to be offensive)

Other than that, I'll probably go rattataki and do assassin as my AC (want the double bladed sabers and like the stealth & speed abilities)

Tell me what you guys think about gender species and AC
BioWare consider the ideas in THIS thread.

proud Collector's Edition owner

_biddan_
12.29.2012 , 05:22 AM | #2
there are like 5 other threads like this why don't you look at them?
The Red Eclipse

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

Codle
12.29.2012 , 05:28 AM | #3
The female inquisitor does have a really nice voice, but the male does too! Might be good for a refreshing change if you go female though. As for species, that's just a matter of aesthetic preference really.

I'm currently leveling an Assassin, and I absolutely love it. All 3 skill trees are really good, and there are some very nice hybrids that are really good for leveling and for pvp as well. I'm leveling mine as a full darkness spec though, and I must say it's very fun and it does seem much easier than any of the leveling on my other characters
The Red Eclipse - Khaar Legacy
'Face it tiger, you just hit the jackpot.'

R.I.P. OPOD

Zaxem
12.29.2012 , 05:28 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by TheHunterC View Post
I'm thinking about making an inquisitor alt because they look pretty fun
Before I did though I was wondering if I should be a male or female. I'm a guy in real life but I hear the actress' voice is amazing and I want a spouse on my legacy for my BH. The reason I'd roll a guy is because I hear romance options with Ashara are awesome, but SGR should fix that if its ever included, and all my other alts are guys (not to be offensive)

Other than that, I'll probably go rattataki and do assassin as my AC (want the double bladed sabers and like the stealth & speed abilities)

Tell me what you guys think about gender species and AC
i'm currently lvling up another sin so i can record the story for myself so i don't have to watch some else's and i got a male 1 to around lvl 22-23ish then i started over just didn't feel right for a sith but the female 1 is amazing
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.-Through passion, I gain strength.Through strength, I gain power.Through power, I gain victory.Through victory, my chains are broken.The Force shall free me 55 Juggernaut55 Assassin 50 Sniper 55 Mercenary50 Guardian55 Marauder

verfallen
12.29.2012 , 04:04 PM | #5
Ashara's romance is not exactly awesome either, altough better than mako's in some way.

One thing for sure, her affection is hard to get to 10k with a DS female without the male's flirt gift unlocks.

Never tried andronikos, both my inqs are male, since when I did my sorc, I tought I had borked ashara's romance on my sin by missing the "date".