Chapter 16: Battle of Odessen (July subscriber)

anthonyfarhatjed

Hey all,

I previously subscribed at the beginning of the month, shortly after Chapter XVI: The Battle of Odessen was confirmed to go live on July 28th. Now that the release date was moved to August 11, would I still qualify for the last chapter? Given that my subscription will end just a few days before its release...

Thanks

My guess is that you would not qualify, as your sub will end before the actual release date, even if it is out of the planned and previously utilized schedule. I could be wrong, and Bioware may extend access but I doubt it.

Without knowing exactly when your sub will end, my suggestion might not work. But as you are subscribed at the moment, a friend referral link would give you an extra 7 days' subscription (if you have not used one before), so if you have a friend playing and subscribing to the game at the moment why not use his referral link? You'd get an extra few days which might get you to the deadline, and your friend would get a few hundred cartel coins.

Anyone who was subscribed for July will still get the same access they would have gotten. See:

Although we are moving the date, we want to reassure you that we are taking the necessary steps to ensure that you will not have any access issues when the time comes:

Players who qualified in July for the Sub Reward will still receive the July Subscriber reward on July 26th.

Players who qualified for early access by being a Sub on July 1 will still have early access to the Chapter on August 9th.

Players subscribed as of July 28th, will be granted access to Chapter XVI when it goes live on August 9th.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8997139#edit8997139

Cheers.