We Are NOT Ready to Lose Commendation Vendors

Lady_Alyria

There's a simple solution to the problems with crafting.

Make all stuff available from commendation-vendors green instead of blue and remove the green items from the normal vendors as well. Better yet, remove all the normal vendors besides the special ones like medical, ship-items, dark/light-side etc.

All crafting is basically useless at the moment besides biochem (stims) and cybertech (ship-equipment and grenades) as you can get better or equal equipment from the freakin vendors. And don't start with end-game... it's laughable that the daylies offer all that stuff that's way better then the crafted ones.

Oh yeah... and then there's the PvP-equipment aswell at LvL 50 which can be obtained even more easy, as you can simply leech your needed points and coins whie watching TV.

Oh, and remove the orange stuff aswell from the vendors and make it craftable only while we're at it.

At the moment my toons (50 Merc, 50 Sniper, 22 Sorc) have no crew-skills at all, as it's wasted efforts and credits. Every da I get a nice armoring 23 from Ilum/Belsavis and the rest is 22 blue from the commendation vendors... what do I need more to start hardmodes and operations? Nothing actually, and that's why crafting is useless!

kthxbye

I don't care about the blues but you should never be able to get purples from commendations.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic