Tired of terrible pubs? Imp vs Imp war games?

Lhancelot

I am going to enlighten you with a solution you never thought to consider! Right here, right now...

Join The Ebon Hawk server! That's right. I said it. You may have many questions or concerns, and I will try to address the ones I had when I first left Bastion. The important thing to mention though, is when I left to try a different server, I never came back!

Q. No open world PvP?

A. People play swtor for open world PvP? Come on. Be realistic, no one does.

Q. Are the teams balanced?

A. Yes! Imps are not 5 times more populated than pubs. Also, pubs actually PvP and do win matches. ATM the PvP is very competitive!

Q. Do you have to role play on TEH? It is a RP server after all...

A. No, role playing does happen on TEH but it's completely voluntary. There are many PvP guilds on TEH.

Q. Are the players bad in PvP? They are role players right?

A. I found the quality of PvP good, in fact I have had more fun on TEH because the teams are fairly balanced population-wise. I like the fact both factions have PvPers, not just the Imps.

With that I conclude this recruitment thread, and I Hope to see you on TEH. Have a great day!

I once left Prophecy of the Five, home of terrible PVP, for Ebon Hawk because I am a true Rper at heart and I could not BELIEVE how amazing the Warzones were on that server.

If you are a Warzone junkie on the East Coast, Ebon Hawk is the place to be! The guys on there focus on objectives, know how to work together rather than yell at each other and blame others for being bad.

PoT5 has terrible PVP from my experience. Roll on TEH if you want REAL Warzones!

Note: I only went back to PoT5 because my husband wanted me back on our home server with all of our friends and I will never forgive myself for letting him. =(

I once left Prophecy of the Five, home of terrible PVP, for Ebon Hawk because I am a true Rper at heart and I could not BELIEVE how amazing the Warzones were on that server.

If you are a Warzone junkie on the East Coast, Ebon Hawk is the place to be! The guys on there focus on objectives, know how to work together rather than yell at each other and blame others for being bad.

PoT5 has terrible PVP from my experience. Roll on TEH if you want REAL Warzones!

Note: I only went back to PoT5 because my husband wanted me back on our home server with all of our friends and I will never forgive myself for letting him. =(

Exactly. The PvP is great. That's why I never left TEH after trying it out. Sorry you had to leave!

I am going to enlighten you with a solution you never thought to consider! Right here, right now...

Join The Ebon Hawk server! That's right. I said it. You may have many questions or concerns, and I will try to address the ones I had when I first left Bastion. The important thing to mention though, is when I left to try a different server, I never came back!

Q. No open world PvP?

A. People play swtor for open world PvP? Come on. Be realistic, no one does.

Q. Are the teams balanced?

A. Yes! Imps are not 5 times more populated than pubs. Also, pubs actually PvP and do win matches. ATM the PvP is very competitive!

Q. Do you have to role play on TEH? It is a RP server after all...

A. No, role playing does happen on TEH but it's completely voluntary. There are many PvP guilds on TEH.

Q. Are the players bad in PvP? They are role players right?

A. I found the quality of PvP good, in fact I have had more fun on TEH because the teams are fairly balanced population-wise. I like the fact both factions have PvPers, not just the Imps.

With that I conclude this recruitment thread, and I Hope to see you on TEH. Have a great day!

Oh snap! I feel like we just got hit up by Rick Perry!

• 1 month later...
LOL if you really want to try a pub run pvp server try Harbinger they have it all from bad players to hackers and even a couple of good teams to rape you in pvp reg not to mention rank plus if you actually think on playing on the Imps side it's even worse but the population is good the pve is really good and even the gsf is good just try not to get to mad about the noobs and you will be ok. :sy_spacestation:

I have another solution:

Stop with the e-peen "I'm the **** and all you newbs stop queueing" crap, or the "if you want to win roll impside".

Work with new players (that want to learn), give constructive criticism, take a second and breathe before you rage at someone that just hit 55 with 12xp.

Team up with other guilds and learn from each other. Queue up with randoms and watch how they play. Give them advice.

Accept that there are people that will suck and will always suck, and you screaming at them isn't going to make them suck worse. They also aren't going to magically disappear because you told them to uninstall.

That doesn't mean be a carebear and give everyone a gold star for effort, but if you are actually tired of easy wins and kills, and want a challenge in PvP, take a modicrum of time out of your day and help one person learn to play just a little better. Don't hug them, teach them. If they don't want to learn just move on.

And FFS stop telling people to roll on other servers. If you hate the server you are on that badly just transfer your toons and be done with it. A server is only as good as its community.