Small NZ Based Guilds for new MMO'rs

Blockk

As the above title suggests we have just started up a couple small Guilds - 1 on each side

Just me and my mate - the other 2 in the Guild are quite the pair, both americans, 1 female, 1 male, our times work out for them

NZ Based Guild but if our times suit (or even if they dont) your welcome if our philosophy suits

First MMO for us

Started January 2012

Offline Gamers before SWTOR

As Star Wars fans we wanted to give it a burl ....... rest is history

PvE pretty much all the way - even the basics of PvE was a steep learning curve but we did/do like the strategic and tactical demands of PvE

I have being dabbling in PvP (just me) and would like to do more in the future, not to flash at the moment due to both the spontaneous nature and speed of actions in PvP, am currently reading up on PvP and may roll a character so to learn PvP from the ground up, in the level 10 to 49 format

PvE - Have completed the first 2 Ops (Eternity Vault and Karaggas Palace) in both normal and hard modes and am open to doing the other 2 remaining Ops in the future. Havent completed one for some time. Always doing Flashpoints and Daily Runs, still enjoy them, expecially with like minded players

My mate and I are Ex NZ Navy and still work in the Public Service Sector

I would describe this Guild as Tiny, Social, no structured days or hours, no expectations, colourful language at times but in a respectful comedic way, you can chat to us or you can do your own thing, you can leave at any time or you can stay as long as you want (or wanted :eek:). I have no doubt it would suit only new or intermediate gamers, advanced players wouldnt find enough stimulation here. If you're learning the ropes still, and want some empathetic Guild mates, then we might be the guild for you. We both have a young child each, so its not that unusual for us to have them on a stool nearby, letting them have a play when we are not doing anything serious in game. Family first, Gaming 2nd, Work 3rd ;)

Was in a small Guild for most of 2012 (7 of us) and too be honest, they were decent chaps and we got along nicely but they dont play much these days, if at all. I looked around for a Guild with bigger numbers, chatted to a few Guild Masters and even joined a Guild for 48 hours, but I wanted something closer to my way of thinking which led us here

I dont see the point of being in the Guild where you have diffrent goals or are not comfortable in any shape or form so if it aint for you then thats all good ;)

Males, females up to any age welcome, my friends range in age from 25 to 55 so dont be shy if you are an older gamer

If you're currently looking for a NZ or OZ guild and you see some similarities then give us a shout - send me a private message via this website or reply here, will endeavour to get back to you within 24 hours

Cheers :)

Edited by Blockk
Imp Guild info added

• 1 month later...

Are you still looking?

I'm in Oz, but new to MMOs and gaming in general.

Been playing SWTOR for about a month now and have solo'd two Imp characters to mid-20s.

Your small, friendly guild sounds like a great way to start experiencing the social side of the game.

Are you still looking?

I'm in Oz, but new to MMOs and gaming in general.

Been playing SWTOR for about a month now and have solo'd two Imp characters to mid-20s.

Your small, friendly guild sounds like a great way to start experiencing the social side of the game.

Gidday mate, sounds like your getting the hang of it, we have being playing more on the Repub side lately, but will no doubt go back to the dark side soon - will send ya a private message shortly with some details

cheers :)