[Video] Suji 2.0

Merys

Bonne video, les adversaire sont très mauvais à quelques occasions mais tu a quand même plusieurs scène ou tu te bat très bien contre de bon adversaires.

J'ai aimer l'aspect minimaliste de la video avec un montage bien mais pas trop gonflé, ce qui rend ton gameplay bcp plus amusant à regarderé.

Traduction,since its the english forum:

Nice video, sometime your ennemies are very bad but you still have a good amount of fights versus good ennemies.

I liked the symplicity of the video,it makes your gameplay more entertaining to watch.

Edited by Philelectric

Hey there,

Question 1: Why do you continously waste Recklessness charges on Spike?

Question 2: You seemed eager to use CC-breaker on mezzes, such as the flashbang against the sniper in the beginning (orbital would have broken it anyways) and low slash against shadows/sins. Any reason why?

Nice crits nevertheless.

J'ai aimer l'aspect minimaliste de la video avec un montage bien mais pas trop gonflé, ce qui rend ton gameplay bcp plus amusant à regarderé.

Je vais te répondre en français pour te remercier d'avoir traduit :)

C'est exactement ce que je voulais faire, une vidéo simple avec du contenu :)

Hey there,

Question 2: You seemed eager to use CC-breaker on mezzes, such as the flashbang against the sniper in the beginning (orbital would have broken it anyways) and low slash against shadows/sins. Any reason why?

Nice crits nevertheless.

Answer 1 : For "exploitive strike" , spike is a force skill and after i do maul ( with 9% melee crit )

Answer 2 : i think you speak about low slash en spike right ? i use them for CC or to up Duplicity :)

Can you use simply words for yours next questions please ? My english is a litle bad :)

Edited by Merys

Hey there,

Nice crits nevertheless.

well u use it on spike cuz it procs exploitive strikes right away for ur maul, sometimes tho when im on my deception sin i open with discharge lowslash maul

Edited by BobyDigital

well u use it on spike cuz it procs exploitive strikes right away for ur maul, sometimes tho when im on my deception sin i open with discharge lowslash maul

That's what I'm doing a lot more too. Open with Discharge, Low Slash, Maul... then save the Spike for vanish.

I honestly never considered using recklessness with spike and proccing exploitive strikes with it. Opening up with discharge/death field and using recklessness charges on the bigger hitting abilities seems more viable in my opinion.

What I meant with my second question was your cc-breaker usage. I noticed how you broke mezzes more often rather than hard stuns. Was it situational (i.e do u usually break the first stun/mezz just to burn the opponent down fast) or is it more of a habbit?

Thanks for your answers.

Edit: I tend to save my spike for vanish combo, especially when im fighting against healers and need an additional interrupt or boost up my burst when opponent is low on hp.

I tried using simpler language, but I'll be happy to explain more if needed.

Edited by Unrestrained-

What I meant with my second question was your cc-breaker usage. I noticed how you broke mezzes more often rather than hard stuns. Was it situational (i.e do u usually break the first stun/mezz just to burn the opponent down fast) or is it more of a habbit?

Thanks for your answers.

Edit: I tend to save my spike for vanish combo, especially when im fighting against healers and need an additional interrupt or boost up my burst when opponent is low on hp.

I tried using simpler language, but I'll be happy to explain more if needed.

I use spike and Low slash for proc the second duplicity !

I dont need to save my spike cause i got the the tank bonus set : - 10 sec on spike ( 20 sec cd )

So my " basic rotation " is : spike > maul > discharge > shock > if i got duplicity up : electrocute > maul > shock > assassinat, if i havent duplicity > voltaic slash * 2 + shock + discharge > electrocute > maul > assassinate

I use spike and Low slash for proc the second duplicity !

I dont need to save my spike cause i got the the tank bonus set : - 10 sec on spike ( 20 sec cd )

So my " basic rotation " is : spike > maul > discharge > shock > if i got duplicity up : electrocute > maul > shock > assassinat, if i havent duplicity > voltaic slash * 2 + shock + discharge > electrocute > maul > assassinate

I didn't mean that. I meant when opponents stun/mezz you. You seem to use your cc-breaker on mezzes such as low slash and flashbang (like in the beginning when u cc break the snipers flashbang even though his orbital would have broken it anyways).

I didn't mean that. I meant when opponents stun/mezz you. You seem to use your cc-breaker on mezzes such as low slash and flashbang (like in the beginning when u cc break the snipers flashbang even though his orbital would have broken it anyways).

I said ii use low slash and spike every 10 sec for proc the second duplicity :)

Maybe you mean i fail ! its possible im not the best player or maybe i dont understand you :(

• 1 month later...