Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crew Skill Levels

JMagick
04.17.2014 , 04:10 PM | #1
what level do crew skills max out at?

CaptMurphy
04.18.2014 , 10:31 AM | #2
Max is 450.

Hoshkar
04.18.2014 , 01:50 PM | #3
Just be sure at 400 skill you return to the trainer, or you will be stuck at 400!
New to the game? (Get a free starter pack!!!) Just coming back to the game after 90+ days? (Get a 7 day subscription, a bundle pack and 1 character transfer!!!) Feel free to use me as a Referral! (CLICK HERE)

Lord_Trey
04.18.2014 , 08:31 PM | #4
I have Artifice as my crafting skill. I seem to be stuck at level 65. What do I need to do to continue to increase it?

Gidrea
04.19.2014 , 02:51 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Trey View Post
I have Artifice as my crafting skill. I seem to be stuck at level 65. What do I need to do to continue to increase it?
You need to return to the crafting trainer for new schematics. You will have to do this periodically as you level. When you get to 400, you will have to buy Advanced Training, and the new schems at 410,420,430,440 if I recall correctly.

If the number to the left of the item name in the Artifice window is gray, then you won't get any XP for it. These numbers are color coded, orange being the most, then yellow, then green.
Gidrea / Sallah / Amandageddon / Randava - The Harbinger

Shock and Jawa / Population Comtrol - The family you chose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!