Ahaha, THEY, Ahaha... THEY BROUGHT THE CHAIR TO ODESSEN

TGaP_Andrey

If anything, I thought that there is no more stupid thing in SWTOR than default "light side" story of Eternal Empire - after the very first completion by my Warrior. But now I've just completed it on a full dark side route by my Sorcerer and...

Ffffff u c***kk this mother****ing THRONE on the base of some hobos with guns in the wilds - I don't need to be graduated to see how pathetic losers who developed it, tried their best to pull this bulls**t off, because they obviously didn't have any resources to make a command center on TWO planets, and so even THE F**KING EMPEROR must sit on a godforsaken Odessen.

But I'll try to play mental gymnastics and suppose for a second that all of this make sense. So how do we explain The Chair? There are only two options.

1. The rebels just literally sawed off the Throne of the Spire with chainsaws and TRANSPORTED it to ODESSEN with all attached communications so this s hit could be implemented at all. I can imagine the cost of all those operations.

2. They RECREATED the Throne, made a cheap chinese copy of it specially for A BASE OF HOBOS ON ODESSEN, because they all have a zero taste of a dirty peasant and don't know how aesthetics and symbols work, what a harmony is.

I don't know which of those two is more stupid and senseless.

I mean, this kinda fits my Sorcerer, who was a slave scum, so he is by default not the brightest star on the sky and tasteless like a stereotypical gipsy baron, so this glorious first "reform" of his is sorta expected. But we have other 8 classes, so I throw away the idea for a possible subtle comedy gold of devs. No, it's just a godawful design. It's stupid, it's moronic, it makes zero *********** sense.

Also I can't stop thinking about the title of our protagonist.

He is still "the Commander" - a paramilitary hobo chimp in the wilds and treated like this by all others. Yet he also from now on is the Emperor by all means...

So his full title is now what? The Emperor Commander?.. The Commander Emperor?... The Immortal Commander?.. The Eternal Commander?

Fffffff***ck this is THE IMPERIAL EMPEROR OF THE EMPIRE LORMAN level of stupid dumbf**k bulls**t but it's like absolutely serious now.

The writing from 3.0 and onwards reminds me of Mass Effect 3 with its brilliant endings like "shoot the pipe, hug the pipe, f**k the pipe gimme a lazor beam". You just can't start believe this all is real even if you see it with your own eyes.

Edited by TGaP_Andrey

All of this, because you also have a throne on Odessen? Honestly get over it. We got it, you hate the Zakuul storyline. But about now people are over that and focusing on the next storyline. Making a wall of text because the throne was on Odessen just seems ridiculous, honestly.

All of this, because you also have a throne on Odessen? Honestly get over it. We got it, you hate the Zakuul storyline. But about now people are over that and focusing on the next storyline. Making a wall of text because the throne was on Odessen just seems ridiculous, honestly.

You're missing the point: it's not about The "Throne" itself, but about what it represents - the pinnacle of developers impotency. They couldn't make two bases of operations - they couldn't make a one single room on Zakuul with duplicates of all protagonist's crew, so any player who chose to be The Emperor wouldn't feel his choices nullified - at least right after completion of addons. This is the ultimate "f**k u", the biggest spit on the face of players: your whole goal to complete the story of two addons was narrated by Valkorion himself many times - to take The Eternal Throne, to become The Dragon of glass and shiny Zakuul, The Jewel of the Galaxy, not Odessen. Aaaaaaand... AND F**K U BIG, PLAYER, HERE YOUR *********** PLASTIC THRONE - SPECIALLY DELIEVERED SO YOU CAN RULE FROM YOUR STUPID REBEL BASE ON ODESSEN, KEWL, HA? :D and by the way you are still Commander, sorry (no) about that:)

Wow, my choices are truly matter, don't you agree, Twi'lek? I'm astonished by this marvelous plot which ****s up by itself the whole its suspense and meaning. I thought back then that this game can't surprise me more, but o boi, how wrong I was.

Edited by TGaP_Andrey

**** THAT

I was not asking about real ruling, I was not demanding any real Emperor's power - that would be too difficult for devs with their resources and skills to pull off.

BUT ONE SINGLE ROOM WITH A SHORT CUTSCENE, A DECORATIVE ELEMENT WITHOUT GAMEPLAY

So I could just walk in it and see the results of all my work

Was it really that hard, can you, at least, say to me, huh?!

Why devs had resources to make a stupid cutscene with a pirate comp Adronikos, but hadn't for THE CULMINATION of your KOTFEET playthrough, huh?

The biggest choice and the finale of two biggest addons has ultimately ZERO consequences.

Edited by TGaP_Andrey

I just want what he was smoking cause it looks pretty good to be in that state of

exactly......... :D

whatever you are smoking is better than whatever the OP is smoking! :D

Ooooookaaayyyyyyy.... *backs away slowly*

Yep, looking at the OP's comments and half of it is unintelligable, but the half i can make out is like "huh?". You got a throne to sit on and command from, what more do you want? (rhetorical question)

Edited by Celise

Yep, looking at the OP's comments and half of it is unintelligable, but the half i can make out is like "huh?". You got a throne to sit on and command from, what more do you want? (rhetorical question)

I want it on Zakuul, in the Spire, and to be the Emperor, not "Commander", because what I've got in ds ending is a cheap shoddy bulls**t without any differences from ls ending ffs - what is so "unintelligable" for you?

Edited by TGaP_Andrey

I want it on Zakuul, in the Spire, and to be the Emperor, not "Commander", because what I've got in ds ending is a cheap shoddy bulls**t without any differences from ls ending ffs - what is so "unintelligable" for you?

I highly suggest you go back and see what you wrote. If you still don't understand why what you wrote was unintelligible then there is no hope for you.;)

I can accept that. :D

We saw, that Arcann, and Vaylen can control the fleet from any of their ship, and the throne is only required to assume control. The primary reason behind keeping stuff on Odessen is, that someone decided, that it's not worth creating a whole new base on Zakuul for roughly half of the players. Not to mention, that after the fall of the Eternal fleet the Alliance might not be able to operate from Zakuul anymore.

We saw, that Arcann, and Vaylen can control the fleet from any of their ship, and the throne is only required to assume control. The primary reason behind keeping stuff on Odessen is, that someone decided, that it's not worth creating a whole new base on Zakuul for roughly half of the players. Not to mention, that after the fall of the Eternal fleet the Alliance might not be able to operate from Zakuul anymore.

Zakuul fell from grace, once a shining beacon of hope, prosperity and strength. Now Zakuul is lucky to remain mostly together after their major defeats and loss of the royal family. Why would they stick their neck out for an outlander who in their minds caused this devastation for? Trying to plant a flag on Zakuul would inflame opinions and might even lead to planet wide rioting. Vinn Atrius would of been the least of the alliances problems, especially if he gained popular support leading to anti-zakuulan sentiment and extremist actions.

• 3 weeks later...
Zakuul fell from grace, once a shining beacon of hope, prosperity and strength. Now Zakuul is lucky to remain mostly together after their major defeats and loss of the royal family. Why would they stick their neck out for an outlander who in their minds caused this devastation for? Trying to plant a flag on Zakuul would inflame opinions and might even lead to planet wide rioting. Vinn Atrius would of been the least of the alliances problems, especially if he gained popular support leading to anti-zakuulan sentiment and extremist actions.

^this now imagine with zildrog he also reactivate the throne on zakuul he would be the new eternal emperor

I personally liked the story however, I think Zakuul was a miss opportunity, where they could have expanded and explain through story and game play a lot of does questions (Specially this sentient Machine Gods that can synthesize the Force and bestowed to others like Zildrog did to that Zakuulan lunatic, THAT to me seem crazy new!)...and yes sadly players who play the Inquisitor had to suck up the fact that all their power, experience and all their effort to become the next Emperor was for nothing...

Everything was a generic story as apparently branching out 8 different stories per class was or is still, too difficult, expensive, to much time to develop or/and the SWTOR Team is either small or has its dev divided on other Bioware/EA projects... either way I understand, though I wish like many others, they took and stay on this direction.

After all this MMO strongest point is its way of telling the story... its very addictive (to me at least, I always love how Bioware does it in all its tittles, still playing Dragon Age Inquisition and love my Inquisitor there too!)

It would have been interesting to see how a player as Emperor would deal with the new IMPS vs PUPS story... it would be fun to play the Super Powerful Villain/Anti-Hero where you are the one who shoot out your Death lighting or Force push a full scene opponents in one of the cinematic instead... lol

I have my fingers cross with this new story coming up... I really hope they make each class stand out as the "experiance and powerful Commander" we are suppose to be...for now I like what they done as small as it was...hope it keeps up.