Guild Stronghold Decorations Missing ?

JAMES_PRYDE

Hi there :)

I recently became Guildmaster again. Our current Guild Stronghold was "Rishi" where all the decorations previously owned and collected by the guild, decorated the Stronghold. (Quite a lot of credits worth too)

In the past, with de-activating Strongholds, and moving to another one, all the decorations transfer and are in the guild supply when I click on "Hooks" to place decorations in the new Guild Stronghold.

However this time, that has not happened, there are no decorations, that we should have.

Any help ? Thanks !

I had that happen once and I almost spewed cola on my keyboard. I'm glad it worked out for you, too!

I think I figured it out actually

When clicking on a HOOK, and then typing your search for the desired decoration, that works ok, but when you click away, or come back to that hook, "somehow" it retains in the search in memory for what you search, but must clash with a "new" hook, therefore nothing comes up when clicking on the new hook, BUT I found two ways to fix it, besides restarting the game (not logging out)

Just select the hook, even if no decorations show up, and type what you are looking for

or hide hooks, then click "show guild decorations" in the edit window

Playing around with different combinations of the above observations can fix it

That bug has been in the game ever since they added the search function. reported and consequently ignored many times. Best bet is to not use the search at all.

Mostly reliable workaround is after you conduct a search (and finish whatever you were doing, of course), clear the search field, set category to All, then enter a space into the search field, then clear again. Most often this will clear up the search bug. Occasionally things are still a little wonky.

Edited by ceryxp

There are a number of decorations that don't show up in inventory unless you have the right hook selected.

When you're not in editing mode, ALL decorations are supposed to show up in inventory, but a few don't.

There's more going wrong in the system than just that new Search box. I hope they fix those darned bugs soon.

Edited by Xina_LA

• 2 weeks later...
Mostly reliable workaround is after you conduct a search (and finish whatever you were doing, of course), clear the search field, set category to All, then enter a space into the search field, then clear again. Most often this will clear up the search bug. Occasionally things are still a little wonky.

This.

I tested this and it is not a work around. You just filter for decorations that have multiple words in the name, thus a space. Single-word decorations are still hidden. Fortunately most decorations have multiple word names, but it's not truly a work around.