How do I increase my armour Stats for PvP

WIZBASKY

I have all War Hero gear the following stats are based off that gear, how do I increase it to what somebody claimed was the perfect stat setup for a sage

MY STATS

END = 1511

WILL = 1498

EXP = 1329

Bonus Damage = 745.7

Crit% = 23.49

Crit Multi = 79.41

HP = 17787

The stats someone said I need to get to

Willpower = 2000

Bonus damage = 900

Crit = 31%

Crit Multi = 79%

I have looked at the Elite War Hero gear and it is not much better than Normal War Hero gear, in some cases the stats are almost identical or less, I do not understand why that is.

How do i get my stats upto the optimum, I saw a Sage today in my WZ who had something like 130 END 130 Willpower on her chest piece I did not notice the rest of the gear but she has over 20k hp and double my dps

at end of that WZ and 1 other I played with her I did 240k damage she did 450k both game, so her stats MUCH higher, how do i achieve this.

Edited by WIZBASKY

you buy pieces with better mods and enhancements and rip them out and put them into your gear and you could also swap out some exp armorings for pve ones 1100-1200 exp is more than enough Edited by fleshtaker

I have looked at the Elite War Hero gear and it is not much better than Normal War Hero gear, in some cases the stats are almost identical or less, I do not understand why that is.

How do i get my stats upto the optimum, I saw a Sage today in my WZ who had something like 130 END 130 Willpower on her chest piece I did not notice the rest of the gear but she has over 20k hp and double my dps

at end of that WZ and 1 other I played with her I did 240k damage she did 450k both game, so her stats MUCH higher, how do i achieve this.

Augmented Elite War Hero, the willpower augments add +18 willpower, +12 endurance, to each and every piece you augment. You can augment every slot. Elite War Hero Force-Master chest augmented would have 122 Will 122 End, not sure I'd trade the armorings (the mods, not the full piece) out for PvE ones, really depends on the set bonus, and the loss of expertise (50 expertise on each armoring) isn't made up by gaining 8 willpower and 8 endurance (at the top end of expertise, it's a loss of 0.63% damage and 0.40% damage reduction). 8 endurance = 80 hp, and 8 willpower = 1.6 damage plus a little crit chance. To calculate if the exchange it worth it, take your Force Bonus Damage and multiply by 0.0063 = X, and your max hp and multiply that by 0.0040 = Y, if it's more than X damage and Y hp, then it's not worth it unless your set bonus on PvE gear completely surpasses the set bonus on PvP gear (such as buffing skills you actually use alot, or lowering cooldowns on skills you use, whereas the PvP set bonus basically has no effect on your gameplay). I know for example the 2 pc PvE set bonus and 2 pc PvP set bonus benefits a scrapper scoundrel alot more than the 4 pc. PvP set bonus, and would make the loss of expertise irrelevant, even if the armorings were inferior. But I'd still start out with getting Elite War Hero gear first, augmenting, and then min/maxing from there.

Your expertise is above 1300. Given that you start to see a diminishing return on expertise at 1050 there is no reason to have it that high. You can easily swap a Black Hole or Hazmat implant and then augment it for stat achievement. Mindful of asking the question, when reducing your expertise do I have a healer and a tank to guard swap or I am I running pugs? You may need the extra expertise if heals or guard are lacking. Do not be afraid to pull mods from Black Hole gear to achieve some boosts.

Use this website to build your gear stats so you know what you need to work towards.

Your expertise is above 1300. Given that you start to see a diminishing return on expertise at 1050 there is no reason to have it that high. You can easily swap a Black Hole or Hazmat implant and then augment it for stat achievement. Mindful of asking the question, when reducing your expertise do I have a healer and a tank to guard swap or I am I running pugs? You may need the extra expertise if heals or guard are lacking. Do not be afraid to pull mods from Black Hole gear to achieve some boosts.

Use this website to build your gear stats so you know what you need to work towards.

Question

When 2.0 comes out will this still hold true. I was under the impression expertise would have no diminishing value in 2.0.