Hey I'm MVP every sin in your guild is terrible.

EnsignSorrow

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not too amazing for a 25 minute long game. HPS is a better measurement of output then total heals. 1150 is decent for an alt though ;o

his alt is a scoundrel his main is a operative.....his alt prolly isnt as geared but... it's basically like playing his main lol

Edited by sithloardbob

That's right. You should tell Kyere or whatever his name is to stop typing hate to me because he is jealous of my skill, and dps.

Just because they are in Hey I'm MVP and I am in BC does not mean they are better than me by any means. In fact they are worst than some no name sins I have fought.

After I pwned them in 1v1, and out dpsed them in the same game, I was thinking ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

You should edit your post to say what guild you're referring to.

Otherwise you just insulted EVERY Imperial guild on the server.:rolleyes:

I like PvP guild threads, they're funny since every PvP guild is all FOTM noob classes, then everyone thinks they're real good playing a Sentinel and an Assassin, it's amusing.

Last time I checked

sentinel, guardian tanks, vanguard, guardian smash, gunslingers, shadows, bubble sage, scoundrel heals were all the FOTM

that leaves......commandos.... poor poor mandos........ it wasn't that long ago when they were all tracer missile spammers killing everyone in wzs right?

I think you should play all your so called FOTM classes....you will learn a few things......and maybe wont sound so dumb the next time you come here