Decorating -- Two Changes, Improvements Everywhere

Xina_LA

I know there's a huge list of improvements people would like to see in strongholds. I'd like to focus on just two of them. These would make a great improvement to all of our strongholds without damaging anyone's current designs.

IMPROVE X/Y MOVEMENT -- Increase from +/- 20 to +/- 40

Many of the frustrations people have with decorating revolve around the placement of items. There are Large hook items that won't go against walls, gaps where people wish they could put decos, and so forth. Many of the complaints about hook locations would go away if we could slide items farther to the side. Even a modest increase in movement distance would make a huge difference. I would like to see the limit be +/- 50 but even a slider up to 30 would be amazing.

UPDATE CENTERPIECE AND STARSHIP HOOKS -- Improve the layouts with Large Floor hooks.

This would greatly impact a large number of item placement and hook location issues. Right now, when you choose a Centerpiece or Starship layout that includes Large Floor hooks, they are not standard Large hooks. They lack the grid of 9 overlapping Small Floor hooks. All of the Large Floor hooks need to be regular ones. Those Small hooks would greatly expand our decorating options.

That's my short list. Devs, please make our decorating dreams come true!

Would you like to see these improvements? Please post your support! What do you think the X/Y limit should be?

Edited by Xina_LA